My first date experience, how should I continue on?

Roid Rage

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
4,417
Reaction score
2,423
I text her we can meet up someday to eat mala at hawker centre someday. I can treat her using my cdc vouchers
At first I was doubting if TS is a troll or just stupid (cause i really know giam siap sot sot people like him IRL)

But with this post. 100% consperm is troll. :ROFLMAO:
 

chinho80

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
I brought a girl to raffles place for our first date. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant but I asked to split the bill instead of me paying everything. She said ok and she paynow me right on the spot.

After we finished eating I had to go to the toilet so she waited for me outside. 5 mins later after I came out I couldnt find her so I checked my phone and she said that she had to leave because of an emergency.

how should I continue from here? Do I still have chance for second date?
Think of it as a job interview where it’s your dream job/woman. If you got chance, they will invite you for round 2 interview/date and will be very eager to do so.
Better luck next time. You don’t ask to be reimbursed for the transport fee and time-off you took to attend the interview right?
When you get the ‘job’ you will get your payout.
 

Monstruo^

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
25,094
Reaction score
13,118
At first I was doubting if TS is a troll or just stupid (cause i really know giam siap sot sot people like him IRL)

But with this post. 100% consperm is troll. :ROFLMAO:
Yah that line lol. But I think 50-50 lah. These days hard to say, got all kind of kiam siap kia around. So never say never.

I got read Taiwan news and forum, one case ish the gf said her bf damn miser. Like bf ordered 5 meat balls, asked gf to eat. So gf ate 1. Bf paid liao and asked gf to pay for that 1 meat ball. The girl paid him and broke up with that miser afterwards of course. :o Got all kinds of ghost stories.
 

francisjon14

Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
18
Don't expect from her already. The signs tells all that she's not interested in you. Better luck next time.
For me, first date, I would be willing to pay for it, if she insist to give share then okay, if not I won't ask her to pay. That's just my opinion.
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,391
Reaction score
7,827
More and more obvious ish ownself direct using imagination wor

Go HC ....even my mum also say if no moolah go mcd lor.

Dun eat spicy then now v trendy the steam fish...
 

Monstruo^

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
25,094
Reaction score
13,118
ok. Now camping for second date de food peektures and receipt!
No receipt means troll!

Zi char zi char!
Steamed fish! Scallop broccoli!
Cereal prawns! Hotpot tofu!
Coffee pork ribs! Spring onion deer meat!
Har Cheong Gai! Sambal kangkong!
Seafood hotpot soup! Crab crab crab!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top