MyNextCom bite dust?

localITguy

Suspended
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
17,788
Reaction score
1,674
Lols you just ordered today ah? Btw if you live at higher floor levels with no lift access, do help the guy carry from below. I remember he is quite skinny and by the time he climb the stairs to my house his face already pale le

no lah. but got order a few times before. very happy with the service. price is higher but hey, its worth for the good service. i never order full rig. small items only. and my house got lift
 

localITguy

Suspended
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
17,788
Reaction score
1,674
Lols you just ordered today ah? Btw if you live at higher floor levels with no lift access, do help the guy carry from below. I remember he is quite skinny and by the time he climb the stairs to my house his face already pale le

you so bad. :(:(
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
no lah. but got order a few times before. very happy with the service. price is higher but hey, its worth for the good service. i never order full rig. small items only. and my house got lift

Lols that time I got my rig from him all at lowest on price found in the price list from all stores in sls. During that time I was having exam can't leave home, and I don't know he was that skinny. Hahaha if not I would have asked him to wait downstairs instead
 
Last edited:

Astrax

Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Lols that time I got my rig from him all at lowest on price found in the price list from all stores in sls. During that time I was having exam can't leave home, and I don't know he was that skinny. Hahaha if not I would have asked him to wait downstairs instead

Hahha he a nice guy wear spect lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top