Myprotein SG

soteyh

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
0
Should be singpost. I collected my parcels from singpost when I missed my deliveries
 

qsgsgs

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
404
According to the trakpak service, apparently they made two delivery attempts, but I was home at those times and nothing was delivered, neither was there any card left behind for me to make arrangements for redelivery.

anyone has any idea who is the local agent for trakpak ?

thanks!


Date/Time Activity Event Code
31/01/2017 13:34:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
27/01/2017 12:44:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
26/01/2017 17:03:00 ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS 204
20/01/2017 23:17:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
20/01/2017 08:43:24 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
19/01/2017 20:01:18 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218

Same but mine eventually delivered repacked. Protein powder all over the inside of box. gutted
 

zaqqer

Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Any 1 received the trakpak attempted delivery card before? I saw the update on the page but I receive no such card any help bros?

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
 

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Hi guys, I recently ordered from myprotein.com.sg.

It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't got my order. I went to check on the progress of the delivery and it brought me to the TrakPak website.


Date/Time Activity Event Code
28/02/2017 13:03:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
28/02/2017 11:19:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
26/02/2017 17:13:00 ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS 204
23/02/2017 06:23:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
21/02/2017 07:40:00 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
20/02/2017 17:01:30 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218


The thing is, I could not find any card in my mailbox or at home. My helper also said that she didn't hear anybody coming to the door for delivery.

Here's some more details of the tracking events from PostNL

Tue Feb 2820:03First delivery attempt failed. Second delivery attempt scheduled
Tue Feb 2820:02Driver is en route
Tue Feb 2818:19Shipment in depot
Tue Feb 2818:18Driver is en route
Tue Feb 2814:36Released by customs
Mon Feb 2700:13Received in country of destination
Sat Feb 2512:23Your shipment has arrived in the country of destination and is now awaiting customs clearance
Thu Feb 2312:23NLSent to country of destination
Tue Feb 2101:07Shipment is pre-alerted

What do I do now? I tried to contact postNL but they only have a twitter account which I also tried to contact them there. So lost now :s22:
 

TheChosenX

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I recently ordered from myprotein.com.sg.

It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't got my order. I went to check on the progress of the delivery and it brought me to the TrakPak website.


Date/Time Activity Event Code
28/02/2017 13:03:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
28/02/2017 11:19:00 DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT 280
26/02/2017 17:13:00 ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS 204
23/02/2017 06:23:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
21/02/2017 07:40:00 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
20/02/2017 17:01:30 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218


The thing is, I could not find any card in my mailbox or at home. My helper also said that she didn't hear anybody coming to the door for delivery.

Here's some more details of the tracking events from PostNL

Tue Feb 2820:03First delivery attempt failed. Second delivery attempt scheduled
Tue Feb 2820:02Driver is en route
Tue Feb 2818:19Shipment in depot
Tue Feb 2818:18Driver is en route
Tue Feb 2814:36Released by customs
Mon Feb 2700:13Received in country of destination
Sat Feb 2512:23Your shipment has arrived in the country of destination and is now awaiting customs clearance
Thu Feb 2312:23NLSent to country of destination
Tue Feb 2101:07Shipment is pre-alerted

What do I do now? I tried to contact postNL but they only have a twitter account which I also tried to contact them there. So lost now :s22:

You may try to email custsvcs@singpost.com with the trakpak details (e.g EE0010XXXXXJE) and ask where is it.
 

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
You may try to email custsvcs@singpost.com with the trakpak details (e.g EE0010XXXXXJE) and ask where is it.
I contacted them and they said that they are unable to track the package. They asked me to contact the sender but the thing is, I can't contact postNL!

I checked the status of the trakpak number. It says that there was another delivery attempted and card left. But I still don't see any card anywhere.

I'm afraid that I got scammed. Help plz
 

TheChosenX

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I contacted them and they said that they are unable to track the package. They asked me to contact the sender but the thing is, I can't contact postNL!

I checked the status of the trakpak number. It says that there was another delivery attempted and card left. But I still don't see any card anywhere.

I'm afraid that I got scammed. Help plz

No worries bro, it's not a scam.
Take that email from Singpost, and open a case with Myprotein with the Singpost email. They will try to resolve that.

You may try like:
I have contacted my local courier team but they are unable to locate the parcel, etc etc.
 

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
No worries bro, it's not a scam.
Take that email from Singpost, and open a case with Myprotein with the Singpost email. They will try to resolve that.

You may try like:
I have contacted my local courier team but they are unable to locate the parcel, etc etc.

This is so frustrating though. I opened a case with MyProtein already and all they can say is that the delivery is under investigation. Even if I want a full refund, the package has to get back to their MyProtein's warehouse before they can issue a refund. However, the package's whereabouts is currently unknown.
 

beebee_ice

Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Just to update everyone.

It's been more than a month and I still have not received my parcel from MyProtein.

MyProtein has no clue where the parcel is.
SingPost has no clue where the parcel is.

Basically I'm stuck in a ditch. I am trying to contact MyProtein for a refund.
 

FruityBixBar

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
any riser room outside your house?
If yes, did you check it?
my last delivery package was left in the riser room without anyone informing me.
I heng heng found it when i want to take out my ladder from the riser room..
 

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
115,262
Reaction score
71
i gotten mine pretty quick. Postman came. Heng heng i was home but only thing is they didnt update driver enroute or not. :x out of the blue he pops up.

Nth to sign to acknowledge he just say delivery for XXX. The box was battered. heng no leak or busted protein bags.
 

Nirvani

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2001
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
0
I used the referral code above. Next person kindly use My referral code.. :)

RICK-RXN

https://www.myprotein.com.sg/referrals.list?applyCode=RICK-RXN&li
 

thisishanong

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Just to update everyone.

It's been more than a month and I still have not received my parcel from MyProtein.

MyProtein has no clue where the parcel is.
SingPost has no clue where the parcel is.

Basically I'm stuck in a ditch. I am trying to contact MyProtein for a refund.


How was it? did you get your refund?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top