Myprotein SG

jcwh88

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
reading all this bad incidents with myprotein makes me worry that i can't get back my refund.

Ordered on 3rd May. Dispatched on 4th May. Supposed to receive by 22nd May but there was no news.

Date/Time Activity Event Code
12/05/2017 13:10:00 ROUTED TO DESTINATION 299
09/05/2017 09:13:36 TRAKPAK PROCESS CENTRE UK 198
04/05/2017 07:02:34 DEPARTED The Hut Group 218

Been routed since forever. Contacted their customer service support and told me to wait for another 14 days for an update.

The link provided by them to track the order with Singpost was invalid (and Singpost confirmed it too). I then used it against PostNL to track, and it works. It indicated that the "Shipment is pre-alerted".

Anyone has any idea how long this whole thing can be delayed? Next week marks my 1 month wait. I don't think my current supplement can even last till then sia...
 

LonelyMan

Master Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
2,748
Reaction score
0
Does the referral code stack on top of the 30% discount? Coz I registered without a referral code and want to know if it stacks
 

BoLuiJiak

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
3,919
Reaction score
0
I've bought their creatine. At first I got a flavoured one, but I didn't like the flavour. So my next order was plain creatine. Seems to be fine.

Also bought a bottle of BCAA pills but havent open yet.
Edit: nvm realised there's already bcaa in whey.

Anyway thanks for the creatine review still on the fence about it

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top