Myprotein SG

ordway

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
2,159
Reaction score
0
just ran out of creatine. Moving house soon so can't place bulk order.
Anyone who don't want the free creatine or don't mind tacking on the cheap berry 250g creatine (its cheaper than the bulk 1kg purchase) please message me and I'll pick up and buy it from you.

Thanks all.
 

xuan87

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
2
Sorry what does the referral code do and how does it work here?

Might be getting some myprotein soon to mix with KetoChow base powder.
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
Once you are ready to checkout before paying, you can enter the code listed above.

If you are a first time buyer, you get 25% off your entire order if you enter the above code.
 

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
20,555
Reaction score
121
Sharing my code as well: GALEN-RN

Myprotein's Impact Whey is absolutely value for money grassfed whey that's tested & rated high on Labdoor. The others don't even come close.
 

idrinkecoke

Master Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
4,091
Reaction score
26
Anyone realised the foam is thicker than ON? Mine is and it doesn't blend as well as ON.

Or is my defective?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
Anyone realised the foam is thicker than ON? Mine is and it doesn't blend as well as ON.

Or is my defective?

I did notice that as well, both with their impact whey and their casein. After mixing it in a shaker bottle it creates quite a bit of foam, more so then other brands that I have tried.
 
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
This is so frustrating though. I opened a case with MyProtein already and all they can say is that the delivery is under investigation. Even if I want a full refund, the package has to get back to their MyProtein's warehouse before they can issue a refund. However, the package's whereabouts is currently unknown.

I am in the same situation as you, and had I known they were delivering by Singpost, I'd NEVER have placed the order. Whether your parcel gets to you depends a lot on your postmaster. If he/she finds it too heavy, they could just mark the delivery as attempted.

I happened to be home almost the entire day on the 2nd attempt, and nobody came by. No card left either even though stated otherwise.

You can actually just file for a refund with your credit card provider lol. No need to wait for their process.

It's kind of mindboggling why they'd ship with Singpost given that there are courier services locally that ship within 1 day of pickup, can ship parcels of their weight range, have excellent tracking, call their recipients before delivery - all for less than a third of Singpost's rates.

Myprotein also promised a response with 2 days and missed it... then promised response within 5 days and missed it again. Order only if you know your Singpost postmaster!
 

MuppeJack

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Anyone realised the foam is thicker than ON? Mine is and it doesn't blend as well as ON.

Or is my defective?

I did notice that as well, both with their impact whey and their casein. After mixing it in a shaker bottle it creates quite a bit of foam, more so then other brands that I have tried.

What flavour is it?

Looking to make my first whey purchase from myprotein, been using ON double rich choc. Any flavour to recommend/ avoid?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,812
Reaction score
1,062
What flavour is it?

Looking to make my first whey purchase from myprotein, been using ON double rich choc. Any flavour to recommend/ avoid?

I tried strawberry cream impact whey, and chocolate flavoured casein both produced quite a bit of foam. However both of these flavours taste great.

On the other hand I also tried the unflavoured impact whey, and it was smooth and great little to no foam.
 

ikkozilla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
1
What flavour is it?

Looking to make my first whey purchase from myprotein, been using ON double rich choc. Any flavour to recommend/ avoid?

I love the chocomint, heard great things about chocolate and salted caramel as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top