Myprotein SG

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
7,435
Reaction score
0
i'm midway through my Chocolate Smooth Flavour of Whey Protein (bought 5kg)...getting rather bored of the taste. any bros want to swap some?
I have strawberry cream, salted caramel, milk tea. Don't mind swapping 1kg for some chocolate smooth if we don't live too far apart.
 

shubbie96

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
50% Offer Now need Tumpang!!

Just found out MP Whey Isolate, Banana and Blueberry flavour cost only 130.79SGD for 5KG. (savings 80+SGD from original price)

Finding people to offload, after discount only 65.40SGD. Topping up 34.6 to make it a 100SGD for free delivery. Anybody wants please PM me. Forgotten my old account so I'm creating a new account, can PM me with your email or number cause I can't reply PM!

50% off only lasts 2 days, ends 10th September.
 
Last edited:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
5,544
Reaction score
52
Just found out MP Whey Isolate, Banana and Blueberry flavour cost only 130.79SGD for 5KG. (savings 80+SGD from original price)

Finding people to offload, after discount only 65.40SGD. Topping up 34.6 to make it a 100SGD for free delivery. Anybody wants please PM me. Forgotten my old account so I'm creating a new account, can PM me with your email or number cause I can't reply PM!

50% off only lasts 2 days, ends 10th September.

MP impact whey 70+ for 5kg. The calories difference is less than 30Cal. Of course, if you track you macros down to the carbs, sugar then maybe justifiable to get isolate..

Side note, i actually bought some samples for the salted caramel and milk tea. Scared later buy the 5kg, not nice then jialat already. Have always stuck with Strawberry cream.
 
Last edited:

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
2,207
I'm taking whole fuel blend as meal replacement.

blending it with ice and unsweetened soya milk taste so good. taste like chocolate milk shake.
 

blueday977

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Been drinking Milk Tea + Matcha mix 60/40 for my post workout.
Tastes really nice! Matcha is not too sweet so I added more milk tea for additional tea taste and sweetness.

Drinking with milk makes it too creamy and I get bloated easily.
I'd suggest mixing with water / unsweetened soy milk.

Also really liking Carb Crusher (Dark Choc & Sea Salt) for it's caramel gooeyness and subtle chocolate sweetness.
 

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
28,056
Reaction score
546
am on milk tea now too, good taste, really taste like milk tea
 

kaynentoh

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
11/11 sales!

Use JESSICA-RGCJ for 62% off EVERYTHING

New user get a new 1/2 Gallon Hydrator for free. I bought 2, 5kg flavoured whey protein + a sample 25g pack to get the total price of $135.26 so you can get the free delivery + gift (i picked 250g hokkaido milk). Best deal for me since awhile!
Not sure if code still work after 11/11 but could try
 
Last edited:

spuispui

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
15
Anyone tasted milk tea Flavour? Is it really sweet if mix with water or unswteended soy milk? Thx
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,814
Reaction score
1,062
Bought my items on the 10th of this month at 1 plus pm (sg time).

Items arrived at around 6pm today, this has to be the fastest delivery I ever received from them.

The previous record was 4 days.
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,204
Reaction score
2,207
am taking their soy protein isolate and whole fuel blend.

I realised that ever since I switched from milk based protein to bean based protein, my acne problem stopped. my heel also stopped cracking.

if anyone is experiencing ance issue, you might want to consider other protein source.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top