Myprotein SG

yksrel

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
172
Reaction score
3
strawberry cream and chocolate smooth. Tried and tested by many for years... But if you're adventurous, feel free to try other flavors and let us know which are good.

PM me if you want the referral code for more discount. :)
 

darksiedluv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
19,189
Reaction score
4
strawberry cream and chocolate smooth. Tried and tested by many for years... But if you're adventurous, feel free to try other flavors and let us know which are good.

PM me if you want the referral code for more discount.
:)

Green Tea - not bad
Salted Caramel - one of the best if you add milk
Milk tea - will give you insomnia at night
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
black friday prices now very good.

5kg whey is $70 after discount, if you're also ordering any food products!
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,814
Reaction score
1,062
I am looking to get two tubs of peanut butter only, therefore am looking for someone to tag my order onto.

If you are interested, do PM me your contact details.

Thank you and have a nice day.
 

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
14,044
Reaction score
761
I am looking to get two tubs of peanut butter only, therefore am looking for someone to tag my order onto.

If you are interested, do PM me your contact details.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I ordered one tub ytd to try, is it good?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,814
Reaction score
1,062
I ordered one tub ytd to try, is it good?
It will be my first time trying it too.

Have been wanting to get it for the past few months, but the original crunchy and smooth (non-organic) versions only restocked recently.
 

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
12,202
Reaction score
2,207
I tried before. I think Adam non salted is better.
 

FaithHopeLove

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
I am looking to get two tubs of peanut butter only, therefore am looking for someone to tag my order onto.

If you are interested, do PM me your contact details.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I am interested to get protein. Do you wanna add on? Hopefully delivery will be free.
 

moisuperman

Master Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
2,878
Reaction score
1
Tried salted caramel. Too sweet for my liking...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top