Myprotein SG

KYLee

Senior Member
Joined
May 21, 2000
Messages
2,403
Reaction score
6
55% off promo for Myprotein now! If you're interested in sharing an order for free delivery please PM me as my order alone cant hit $100.
 

ongbluey123

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My chocolate smooth whey isolate has a weird taste to it, not sure if it's just me. Anyone know where I can buy smaller sample bags?
 

blueday977

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Now lacklustre promotion ..

Can make new account and use DANK-R6 for 52% off :o

Think my favourite flavour is still Milk Tea, taste the most natural and not too sweet.

Not a fan of their EAA / BCAA products as I feel that their sweetener taste unnatural and it also makes me bloated.

Protein bars wise only like Carb Crusher, 6-layer bar looks good but pricey and taste meh.
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,399
How is the zip lock seal? Good? Or should I transfer to my previous 5 pounder container?

Well. Its been 3 months. So far the zip lock seems to be locking tightly. Finally can throwaway those 5 pound containers :s13:
 

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
8,879
Reaction score
5,740
Anyone able to dispute the final price?

I saw my final receipt was SGD 135.35
I opted for debit card payment cos PayPal had a 1% surcharge.
Then I saw my bank statement was SGD 139.14
I called DBS and they told me was a DCC charge by MasterCard

If earlier I knew, I would have opted for PayPal payment.
 

sleeping

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
391
Reaction score
0
Anyone able to dispute the final price?

I saw my final receipt was SGD 135.35
I opted for debit card payment cos PayPal had a 1% surcharge.
Then I saw my bank statement was SGD 139.14
I called DBS and they told me was a DCC charge by MasterCard

If earlier I knew, I would have opted for PayPal payment.

No diff even it is a PayPal. You will incur the dcc charge no matter what.
 

identity_1991

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
8,879
Reaction score
5,740
No diff even it is a PayPal. You will incur the dcc charge no matter what.

Really meh. I thought PayPal will bill directly with the Bank locally (if I don't have PayPal balance) or if I had PayPal balance, it would just be $135.35+1% surcharge that will be deducted from my balance.

Then they'll deal directly with the merchant thereafter what.
 
Last edited:

KinoChoco

Master Member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
2,684
Reaction score
0
Myprotein hands down best prices, always on discounts and promos

They aren’t, it’s a sham. The more % discounts they indicate, the higher the base price it will be and it ends up you’re not really paying lesser. Pure marketing tactics to trick people whom aren’t observant.
 

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
10,605
Reaction score
488
anyone experencing a huge delay in their delivery time?

mine is supposed to arrive latest by 7/4 but no news on arrival till now.

lastest update according to the tracking webpage is:

30/03/2020 11:15:54
ROUTED TO DESTINATION

like this means it hasn't arrive in SG yet?
 

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
6,814
Reaction score
1,062
anyone experencing a huge delay in their delivery time?

mine is supposed to arrive latest by 7/4 but no news on arrival till now.

lastest update according to the tracking webpage is:

30/03/2020 11:15:54
ROUTED TO DESTINATION

like this means it hasn't arrive in SG yet?
Most probably due to the Covid situation. You can try to send them an email to check.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 8 using GAGT
 

randomA

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
770
Reaction score
8
theyre running a 53% promo at the moment.
i suspect they just upped the base price so theres not much discount at the end of the day.

did anyone find a larger discount?
 

wav35_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
2,461
Reaction score
587
theyre running a 53% promo at the moment.
i suspect they just upped the base price so theres not much discount at the end of the day.

did anyone find a larger discount?

drop to 45% off now,
but extra 10% for bars & snacks
 

KinoChoco

Master Member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
2,684
Reaction score
0
theyre running a 53% promo at the moment.
i suspect they just upped the base price so theres not much discount at the end of the day.

did anyone find a larger discount?

If you really care, track the after discounted prices of your ‘want to buy’ items, you will roughly know when are the cheapest. It’s usually during a not-so-popular holiday type of promo. During promo period like Black Friday, Christmas etc are the times they actually raises their base price to the highest and slap a high percentage discount number to trick consumers.
 

PurpleChuck

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
0
anyone experencing a huge delay in their delivery time?

mine is supposed to arrive latest by 7/4 but no news on arrival till now.

lastest update according to the tracking webpage is:

30/03/2020 11:15:54
ROUTED TO DESTINATION

like this means it hasn't arrive in SG yet?
Yup, same situation. For mine est delivery was 8/4, same "Routed to destination" on tracking page.

Many are experiencing same thing: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.myprotein.com.sg

Fingers cross on our orders.
 

divasion

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
11
They aren’t, it’s a sham. The more % discounts they indicate, the higher the base price it will be and it ends up you’re not really paying lesser. Pure marketing tactics to trick people whom aren’t observant.

I think what he/she meant is that myprotein prices after "discount", it is still a better price than other brands out there.

Their 5kg is usually around 75 to 80 SGD and that is like the price of 2.5kg from other brands.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top