Myprotein SG

blueday977

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, current promos seems lacklustre.

For those intending to make purchases, you can create a new account and use DANK-R6 to get 52% off instead.

Recommended impact whey flavours:
Milk Tea
Mocha

Recommended protein bar:
Carb Crusher Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt
 

hithere1

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
204
my current batch of choc smooth doesn't seem as nice, sweet, flavourful as compared to my previous purchases

anyone experiencing the same?
 

alvinym

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, current promos seems lacklustre.

For those intending to make purchases, you can create a new account and use DANK-R6 to get 52% off instead.

Recommended impact whey flavours:
Milk Tea
Mocha

Recommended protein bar:
Carb Crusher Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt

Thanks, first time trying myprotein and used your code for 52% prior to it being pushed down to 46%.. bought their multivit as well, there are quite a few good reviews on it.

So the local delivery will be handled by singpost upon arriving, right? I hope singpost will gimme a call me during delivery
 

alvinym

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Do you have in stock - Cellucor Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate Blend Powder.?

Erm i dont think there are any local/overseas retailer for myprotein products. All purchases are made through their website.

edit: actually, "myprotein" is a UK brand itself. Just like "Cellucor" a US brand. lol
 
Last edited:

blueday977

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Thanks, first time trying myprotein and used your code for 52% prior to it being pushed down to 46%.. bought their multivit as well, there are quite a few good reviews on it.

So the local delivery will be handled by singpost upon arriving, right? I hope singpost will gimme a call me during delivery

Thank you ;)

I have the AlphaMen as well, taste and smell is horrible but should get used to it over time.

Yes, Singpost handle the deliveries normally. For all my orders, they usually show up without notice. I realised that you can kinda anticipate it pretty accurately, delivery generally takes around 10days after the order is placed. And once you see that it has reached Singapore on the tracking site, you can expect the package to be delivered within the next 2 days.
 

lotusnotes

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
26
my current batch of choc smooth doesn't seem as nice, sweet, flavourful as compared to my previous purchases

anyone experiencing the same?

i have mentioned b4, their wpi unflavored version tasted like **** and they claimed nothing is wrong.. in the end, they sent me wpc unflavored as replacement. and yes, the replacement wpc tasted bad than those i ordered earlier.

wonder why people still buy their products and fall for their sales gimmicks.
 

sleeping

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
391
Reaction score
0
i have mentioned b4, their wpi unflavored version tasted like **** and they claimed nothing is wrong.. in the end, they sent me wpc unflavored as replacement. and yes, the replacement wpc tasted bad than those i ordered earlier.

wonder why people still buy their products and fall for their sales gimmicks.

I have the same problem with their brown rice protein. They insisted there was nothing wrong with their protein batch after I reported I have developed cystic acne on my face.
 

alvinym

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Thank you ;)

I have the AlphaMen as well, taste and smell is horrible but should get used to it over time.

Yes, Singpost handle the deliveries normally. For all my orders, they usually show up without notice. I realised that you can kinda anticipate it pretty accurately, delivery generally takes around 10days after the order is placed. And once you see that it has reached Singapore on the tracking site, you can expect the package to be delivered within the next 2 days.

I got the normal multivit and the thermoX to try out .. will try the alpha men next time.

hmmm, the tracking status is still "The parcel is in transit on its way to its final destination." since 24th Jan ...... :(
 

alvinym

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Last Event Date time | Last Status | Status
03/02/2020 20:55:00 | rescheduled for delivery | Transit

Finally got a status update.... and its in the future 0.0
 

wetporridge

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
664
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,
I am selling 2x 12months membership fully paid at a 24 hours gym near Sembawang MRT called the OWL with swimming pool and classes access at ~$70 per month only. Pm me if interested!
 

lotusnotes

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
26
I have the same problem with their brown rice protein. They insisted there was nothing wrong with their protein batch after I reported I have developed cystic acne on my face.

sorry to hear that, wished u a speedy recovery. :)
 

kaynentoh

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
What's the code? I want buy.

It's JESSICA-RGCJ.
It's 52% off with a new account and i think 42% with an old one. But it takes probably 2minutes to create a new one to enjoy the extra 10% off :s12:

It's also actually better (more % off) to use this code and not the one myprotein provided
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top