
Current promo
SHAKE that bottle: Enjoy 48% Off | Use Code: SAVEDAY
+ Extra 10% Off When You Buy Protein
Is it a good deal to stock up now?
just placed my order on the UK website.
my order was £80 ard SG$140. the same order would cost $197 from SG website.
coupon were applied for both website.
They increase the price, but removed the restriction to purchase only one.Anyone seen the latest prices of pb and ab?
Pb @ 37
Ab @ 80
Wuttttt
Noticed this too.I wonder if its just us (SG) that order too much? Prices on the UK site is normal and without restrictions..
I always use a metal tablespoon to mix it for roughly a few minutes.how do you guys mix the crunchy peanut butter thoroughly?
mine came with the oil on top of the somewhat hardened peanut butter (guess that's normal) but it was really hard to mix them.
I always use a metal tablespoon to mix it for roughly a few minutes.
My hands do ache, but at least I only need to do it once with every new tub.
Did you take a picture of the package and email them?The creamy version would also be the same.. but my experiences are only confined to store jars like adams and pics
Also.. something broke during the shipment � seems like one of the 2.5kg protein powder bags got damaged ... will Myprotein refund or reship?
Actually i want the powder! So i want it reshipped![]()