MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaifulAsh

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Even MR support page is down and the support line is busy... need to queue...

But they can still send me an email regarding my monthly subscription. Something is not rite with the bill and the person who replied told me as if im stupid to check my email.
 

jupiter12

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
0
Anyone got credit balance in their MR account before (due to waiver) and how can we request for the refund of the credit balance?

What refund modes are available?
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,043
Reaction score
8,289
Anyone got credit balance in their MR account before (due to waiver) and how can we request for the refund of the credit balance?

What refund modes are available?

last time i had same issue, it will be used for the next bill
 

lifeisaplay

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
anyone can clarify about the free trial is using a different profile at MR backend system and is different grade of only assured 25mbps speed for international speed bandwidth but for local we will be getting 200mbps. I think this should put off a lot of subscribers from coming on board to sign up since the free trial is a gimmick and not the exact experience of the full untroutted speed of MR
 

franstam

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2000
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
1
anyone can clarify about the free trial is using a different profile at MR backend system and is different grade of only assured 25mbps speed for international speed bandwidth but for local we will be getting 200mbps. I think this should put off a lot of subscribers from coming on board to sign up since the free trial is a gimmick and not the exact experience of the full untroutted speed of MR

why even bother to signup for that? :s22:
 

lifeisaplay

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
I emailed IDA regarding a similar issue, and IDA needed my customer details. This was 2 months ago and am still awaiting reply

IDA need to really step in and do something on the Myrepublic current situation and request them to do something for the current MR customers.
 

andr3wyong

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,915
Reaction score
0
Overheard from VQ side that MR need to buck up if not sure whistleblow IDA to deal with MR
VQ does not need to whistleblow (nor is it professional...) - the MR customers themselves seem to be doing a fine job making their grievances heard anyway.
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Came home After a long day of work to a dead ONT.

now I shudder at the thought thinking how long it is going to take to have the device replace and get my internet back.

I feel depress
Wonder if I sign for viewqwest now, how fast can they hook me up....
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
and its back up.. :(

Came home After a long day of work to a dead ONT.

now I shudder at the thought thinking how long it is going to take to have the device replace and get my internet back.

I feel depress
Wonder if I sign for viewqwest now, how fast can they hook me up....

Your side still down? Thought you said it was back up?:s11:
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,134
Reaction score
402
VQ does not need to whistleblow (nor is it professional...) - the MR customers themselves seem to be doing a fine job making their grievances heard anyway.

Came home After a long day of work to a dead ONT.

now I shudder at the thought thinking how long it is going to take to have the device replace and get my internet back.

I feel depress
Wonder if I sign for viewqwest now, how fast can they hook me up....


same here... was like WTF.... whats their problem... why so many issue one
 

gidajz

Senior Member
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
7
Those who have cancelled their plan with myrepublic can share the experience? My contract ended a couple of months ago and I just signed up with another provider, I called in to their hotline and they said their termination crew will contact me.

I find it quite weird cannot just terminate immediately, still have to have their customer service send request to service termination people to process. What do I have to do with the ONT and the residential line box? Do I have to bring down to their office? Shouldn't have any termination charges right? Since I completed the contract, anyway just need to get this settled and I'll be free from this horrid provider, seriously a relief off my shoulders.
 
Last edited:

violator

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
0
I just terminated myrepublic account last Friday and i was told to pay $49 for termination Fee as i opted up for their 1gb plan in this year April. I was told that i did not cancel the 1 gb plan as they are going to install in my house,therefore i was been penalised. Due to instability of the service, i dare not upgrade and i keep telling the CSO that i want to KIV. Its seems there was a miscommunication somewhere and somehow

Myrepublic took this sign up as i am recontracting with them, did anyone encountered such problem. I am still using 100mbps plan and did not upgrade to 1gb plan

Myrepublic, if your service is top notch, who will want to terminate your services. Thinks about your services before charging consumer termination fee

This is worst and unreasonable ISP in my life and i will not recommend to anyone
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top