SoulEraser
Master Member
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2005
- Messages
- 4,206
- Reaction score
- 119
Zzz mine went down too at east. MR is getting more and more complacent

My ISP is MR, not Nucleus Connect.
anyway, its back online, Tampines.
MR is up for me now. And, it is fortunate that I could tether my phone to complete my work.
Shame on you MR!

Can the MR team please consider opening teleport access to the following website:
Next Issue | Unlimited Access to 100+ Magazine Subscriptions Free Trial
It's a a magazine subscription service that lets you read dozens of magazines at one subscription price...very useful for those of us who dont want individual subscriptions.
Thanks
All you need is the NextIssue app (and a US card). You can get the Next Issue app on Android by: (1) activating a VPN into the US (2) creating a US-based GooglePlay account (3) and you'll need a US credit card. If you're using iOS, create a US iTunes account. (2) And you'll probably need a US card.
I'd set up an Asus Android tablet for my wife by following the steps above. And I've been a long-term NextIssue subscriber on iOS myself.
Teleport is not required and can't help with either of the steps above.
- V.
Damn my side, paya lebar, still red on nucleus connect. Yeah disappointing when no advanced anncounemnts
All you need is the NextIssue app (and a US card). You can get the Next Issue app on Android by: (1) activating a VPN into the US (2) creating a US-based GooglePlay account (3) and you'll need a US credit card. If you're using iOS, create a US iTunes account. (2) And you'll probably need a US card.
I'd set up an Asus Android tablet for my wife by following the steps above. And I've been a long-term NextIssue subscriber on iOS myself.
Teleport is not required and can't help with either of the steps above.
- V.
Assuming I can subscribe with a US card:
Is VPN required every time you launch the app to sign in and download a mag?
guys, can confirm with you all does ASUS 56U works with iphone, PC and macbook?
read somewhere might not be compatible because of 5gHz or something >_>
depends on your pc wifi card. some allow some don't. I think Iphone shouldn't be a prob. my dad using iphone 4 and if i'm not wrong its connected to 5ghz. plus i'm using samsung s2 connect to my 5ghz. I'm using ASUS AC-66 btw.
