MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfitms

Junior Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
how do i watch BPL in premier league pass?

Do i just subscribe in the site and watch? Any configuration needs to be done to router or my PC?

Is it possible to watch the games from my iPad? Thanks
 

lukestar

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
958
Reaction score
0
how do i watch BPL in premier league pass?

Do i just subscribe in the site and watch? Any configuration needs to be done to router or my PC?

Is it possible to watch the games from my iPad? Thanks

Not too sure if Teleport supports this site yet...

Could you provide the link so that fellow MR guys can help you test it out?
 

Yelangrelive

Banned
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Not too sure if Teleport supports this site yet...

Could you provide the link so that fellow MR guys can help you test it out?

how do i watch BPL in premier league pass?

Do i just subscribe in the site and watch? Any configuration needs to be done to router or my PC?

Is it possible to watch the games from my iPad? Thanks

If you are refering to this url: PremierLeaguePass
Yes it is support for PC and Laptop. No additional configuration required.
Only the website subscription is required.

As for IPad, give me a moment i will check and get back to you.
Edited:
Based on the website for MyRepublic Support:
https://support.myrepublic.com.sg/e...vices-or-platforms-are-supported-by-Teleport-

There are no apps for the website to watch on IPad. What can be done is to try out on your IPad (so sorry i do not have any IPad with me) maybe the rest can advise. hee hee
 
Last edited:

liquidfir

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
hi guys
i have been suffering from intermediate disconnection for the last one week or so. it happens on and off. anyone going through the same issues?
 

lukestar

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
958
Reaction score
0
hi guys
i have been suffering from intermediate disconnection for the last one week or so. it happens on and off. anyone going through the same issues?

Some questions....

1) Is ONT still running when it happens?
2) Did it happen on wired/wireless? If wireless, have you tried wired? If wireless, have you confirmed if wireless congestion could be an issue?
3) Are other devices in the same network affected?
 

Tectrica

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
5
I am currently on a 2 years contract - gamer plan. Is it possible for me to downgrade my plan to Pure HD? Because I don't play games anymore, will really be grateful I am able able to shave off some expenses.
 

liquidfir

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Some questions....

1) Is ONT still running when it happens?
2) Did it happen on wired/wireless? If wireless, have you tried wired? If wireless, have you confirmed if wireless congestion could be an issue?
3) Are other devices in the same network affected?

1) not sure but thanks for the heads up i will check when it happens again. probably tonight while gaming.

2) i am on wireless. i havent had any issues until this 2 weeks.

3) my brother's computer is also affected.

i am quite frustrated with this. usually i turn off the ONT and router restarting. then the internet is back to normal.

the customer service hotline got me to change the port to 40 it worked for awhile but it is back again.

i am using ASUS RT-AC66U & PCE-AC66
 
Last edited:

Memphis

Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2000
Messages
328
Reaction score
3
Hi, any MyRepublic users able to watch videos from youku? Is the website down? I was able to stream when I was with M1 but after switching to MR, I keep getting the "Failed connection" (in Mandarin)

thanks!

Found out its my windows problem, had no issue streaming from my macbook!
 
Last edited:

waps02

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
REPEATED GIRO OVER DEDUCTION

C1000120

MR, please rectify the over deduction from account via GIRO for bill month of Aug, Sept, Oct 2013.

1) Over-charging of Relocation of line
- $150 - 2 times / Deducted from GIRO on 9th Sept TOTAL $359.88
- Sept 2013 Bill
- Called into CSO and was promised a reversal of $150 via GIRO in Sept
- Till date no refund received

2) Deduction
a) 7th Oct Deduction $38.88 / but this bill dated 28th Sept is $199.38
b) 21st Nov deduction $199.38 / Bil dated 28 Oct $199.38

Actual S$266.64
OVERCHARGING S$331.50

Please revert what went wrong? Demand a immediate refund of overcharging within 3 days.
 

jupiter12

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
0
Hi all

how is the MR connection to China now?
Is it still very bad? I got errors recently of not able to retrieve streaming shows from Youku and other China sites as well.
 

mingcwl

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
0
I am unable let people connect to my game server on port 27015. I have already setup port forwarding/firewall etc.

It used to work on my singnet, but now it have this problem with myrepublic?
I have the gamer plan and bought the static ip thingy...

Anyone know what am I missing?
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,027
Reaction score
8,286
overseas streaming is pretty bad not only china sites, twitch also always spiky until i quit visiting that website already :s22:

other then that all is good.
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
I am unable let people connect to my game server on port 27015. I have already setup port forwarding/firewall etc.

It used to work on my singnet, but now it have this problem with myrepublic?
I have the gamer plan and bought the static ip thingy...

Anyone know what am I missing?


Did you set up the static ip?
 

jupiter12

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
0
Hi all

If i contracted in April this year (12 months contract), and I did not get a router.

If I need an Asus router now, can I buy it at the subsidized/special rates again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top