Maintenance still going on? My connection is still having issues.
No issue for me and I also did not restart the ONT.

Maintenance still going on? My connection is still having issues.
It will remain the same. But Myrepublic damn cock-up. After I return my ONT to their office, I still receive calls asking if I want to re-contract. Worst still, they still send me an invoice. There has been no reply to my email to billing and charges to credit card has not been reversed. I resend the email to myrepublic and will try to call.
Heard them having discussion about future development in their services but I was thinking to myself... improve your service first before venturing anywhere. Good luck to me.
Wow! Now refer a friend promo is out. Both existing subscriber and new subscriber will both get $40 dollar credit to offset the subscription!
Wow! Now refer a friend promo is out. Both existing subscriber and new subscriber will both get $40 dollar credit to offset the subscription!
this.if i refer a friend, i think after the "MR experience", my friend will want more than $40 to be given back to him/her.
my LOL ping recently has been very unstable, usually it is 9ms
now 20-90++ range, unstable
If i connect a local SG VPN from third party, I can get stable 11ms ping
something is wrong with the connection, anyone having the same issue?
Does MyRepublic Home Voice support caller-non-ID?
can I hide my Home Voice phone number when I am making out-going call?
MR has a new trial 200mbps offer for 2mo, anyone know what is the 'fine print' to this? Any hidden charges besides the deposit fee?
I was considering giving it a go since I move into my new condo in 2 weeks and trial the MR service before signing with any particular ISP.
it seems the latency issue has been resolved for me after the maintenance.
Hi, any upcoming promo? Due for recontract.
Though MR quality is dropping but guess I still rather put up with Mr then support e big 3