MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Dear MyRepublic Staff,

Please assist. I am using MyRepublic fibre broadband network. It is connected to a asus router n66u.

I tried to play the Samurai Siege on my iPad. This is a game which requires internet connection. When my ipad connect to my wifi, the game does not seems to load and it show me this error message (the link below). However, when I connect the game through my own Singtel 4G Mobile Broadband, it seems to be able to connect to the game server and it playable.

I am able to surf internet and social media website through he wifi (MyRepublic Fibre) on my ipad but just the game cannot load. I tried to restart the router and do all necessary action on my side. I can't think of anymore troubleshooting procedure. Maybe you can help to check your network?

Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz5no3lzf7bs136/image.jpg

image.jpg

Btw can i have your customer ID or NRIC?
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Yes I did all of the above. Restarted, plugged patch cord in and out and the color is still red :(

I don't have an extra cord to test it out though.

If you are at Sengkang/Punggol/Tampines/Hougang.. let me noe.. I try pop by with spare cord and see....
 

KaShinX

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2002
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
If you are at Sengkang/Punggol/Tampines/Hougang.. let me noe.. I try pop by with spare cord and see....

Hi azrin, thanks. An MR gentleman came by yesterday afternoon and mentioned it is open net's side that is causing the problem as he could not get a reading. He said he will coordinate with open net and give me a call soon to get the open net chaps to come down. Awaiting for your call. Any idea how long will it take for open net to get back to me?

Thanks
 

eriol125

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
5
Speedtest at Viewquest server.

Down: 10.18 Mbps
Up: 15.51 Mbps

MacPherson area....

MR guys please fix the speed asap....
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Is it just me or did MR suddenly hit a roadblock since the last 10mins? Everything is so laggy



Sibei satki update:


m2DVWZP.jpg




Is it all back to normal?


Oti1Oq3.jpg
 
Last edited:

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,406
Reaction score
4,139
was playing dota 2 and lag like fk but still managed to win with my skills. Eh can any representative pm me regarding my myrepublic contract, want to exit my contract if possible. I'm on gamer plan and this definitely not gamer's speed. I can understand if your network slowdown while maintenance at wee hours but this is peak hours leh, how can you let your network slow down or have any hiccup. Slow as it gets, but I don't think M1 or SingNet network will have this type of slowdown ..
 

VarunSG

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
:eek::eek:
I am starting my contract on Wed .....

see already scare.....

Gerrard, nothing to worry about, I haven't seen this happen ever before. Likely to be some kind of equipment failure at MR's NOC and they're likely scrambling to fix it.
 

VarunSG

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Looks like it's all fixed now... would be nice to see a post from someone at MR explaining what happened.
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Hi azrin, thanks. An MR gentleman came by yesterday afternoon and mentioned it is open net's side that is causing the problem as he could not get a reading. He said he will coordinate with open net and give me a call soon to get the open net chaps to come down. Awaiting for your call. Any idea how long will it take for open net to get back to me?

Thanks

Wah piang... but most likely within 4 days lah.. now that OpenNET banglas/Indians will work super OT without their 'RedBull' cocktail last weekend.. :)

Varun:
Think it's DDOS season again....I'm getting tons of redirects from 197.155.135.x traffic sources.....
I saw over 4000 301-404s today alone within 4 hours.
 
Last edited:

misato

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,148
Reaction score
0
Wah piang... but most likely within 4 days lah.. now that OpenNET banglas/Indians will work super OT without their 'RedBull' cocktail last weekend.. :)

Varun:
Think it's DDOS season again....I'm getting tons of redirects from 197.155.135.x traffic sources.....
I saw over 4000 301-404s today alone within 4 hours.
The firewalls I am managing are also spamming me alerts of attacks that were blocked by IPS.
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Like I said... welcome to Holiday SPAM/DDOS season.. I wonder if VQ and the rest of the smaller rsp is still up....

for me.. i dual Stacl IPv6...so no biggie
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
I am getting a n56u to replace the esr9850 for a friend. Is there any specific setup I need to take note of or is it just plug and play? Thanks.,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top