MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

laoma-ge

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
That's what I feel too. The oversea connection speed is so so only even for Gamer plan. For those who just signed up recently have to wait for 12-15 months. We are better off wait till then and see how MR perform then decide. Also I pray their magic on connection issue to china site works this time.....

I had been getting very good connection to China Streaming(Thru Proxy):) on my IPad on Youku and Shouhu. Downloading on Shouhu is 1Mbps...Cannot complaint anymore..:)
 

Cyberboy128

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2000
Messages
835
Reaction score
0
Does MyRepublic supports Native IPv6 as of now? How is its performance? IPv6 brokenness still experienced?
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
I had been getting very good connection to China Streaming(Thru Proxy):) on my IPad on Youku and Shouhu. Downloading on Shouhu is 1Mbps...Cannot complaint anymore..:)

Yah, I rely on my ipad on china streaming also. Using the proxy method even 滕讯 can work too. Still I hope the PC side could achieve the same speed leh. Somehow Funshio like slowing down on PC side.
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
Long time never come in here.
This MR 1Gbps @$49 launch has created quite a social media buzz which brought me here. :)
Still got half a year contract left. Very fast 2 years liao.

1526109_779130515435272_1555533000_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

kniveswood

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Hmm I'm a new signup. I submitted the form but didn't get any emails telling me it went through successfully. The last email I got is to tell me to upload the form. Is that normal for you guys as well?
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Long time never come in here.
This MR 1Gbps @$49 launch has created quite a social media buzz which brought me here. :)
Still got half a year contract left. Very fast 2 years liao.

1526109_779130515435272_1555533000_n.jpg

Not being here could be a good thing =x. Means you are too happy surfing the net.
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
Not being here could be a good thing =x. Means you are too happy surfing the net.

Very true, kelvin. I'm not picky nor complainy anyways...;)
But I missed the last vault's Creative Gigaworks T3 offers.:(
How much was the offer?
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
A good read on AC

http://gigaom.com/2014/01/05/asus-rides-the-2nd-wave-of-802-11ac-atop-its-new-wi-fi-router/
 

TheWizzy

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
1
My current plan with stucknet is going to expire in 2 months, if I subscribe to MR, can it get it up n running on time?

can call them to check or not.
dont want to disturb busy cust support.
better disturb you all.
 

cyberet

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2001
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
329
When the world move on to 4G and 100Mbps. Some question why do we need such a fast internet speed. Simply because there's a demand and a need to keep advancing and moving on.

Thus, when we upgrade to 1Gbps. Others would be questioning the same thing, so will they when 2Gbps is available.

We are confidence of providing 1Gbps via wan network. However, bottleneck such as wireless network, hard disk slow write, homeplug and many more will always exist and may potentially slow down .

Under best case situation with the correct devices. Full speed is possible.

finally time for my ERL to stretch it's legs. :D
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Yah, I rely on my ipad on china streaming also. Using the proxy method even 滕讯 can work too. Still I hope the PC side could achieve the same speed leh. Somehow Funshio like slowing down on PC side.

which proxy? the unblock youku pac?
 

Rippsnake

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
When i start this thread... it was 2 years ago.
Jump in from traffic light to give this company a chance.

Now it Time to recontract !

Nice timing I would say :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top