lycanboy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2005
- Messages
- 24,700
- Reaction score
- 6,040
Thanks for sharing.Correction - singtel issue press release..say from 6am only then will recover fully
Please keep us updated.

Thanks for sharing.Correction - singtel issue press release..say from 6am only then will recover fully
Correction - singtel issue press release..say from 6am only then will recover fully

MR users. May I know if any of u experience latency spike when you play LoL (SEA)? thank you
Still down in Woodlands
Have you noticed the sub contractors installing the fiber optic cables underground alongside roads and into estates.Reliability of spore infrastructure getting from bad to worst.Wonder why they shutdown my optic line when it was unaffected by the fire in e 1st place.... must be some kind of cock up again.
Have you noticed the sub contractors installing the fiber optic cables underground alongside roads and into estates.
No supervision and I doubt the workers have been shown the correct method for laying so just lay any old how.
In the condo we used to live a few years ago when they were installing the fiber optic cables there you've never seen such a mess in your life.
If the workers aren't instructed and there is no supervision, all supervisors spend their day in coffe shop, then can't expect fiber to work properly.


hahaha, this is how most ppl work because they don't expect they will be the one fixing it in the future, and unlikely so. tender project le, you think they will do sui sui? time is money le. either spend it upfront or later during troubleshooting
I label my own cables so its easy to identify when I need to troubleshoot.
I was so amused looking at an outsourced IT firm trying to trace the correct cable in my wife's office and going through a few hundred cables
like that then can earn more by per hr mah![]()