MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukestar

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
958
Reaction score
0
RasKZU8.jpg


these kinds :(

No. Please. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tried it in one of my workplaces last time

Give lots of issues.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't save that little money to spend more time and money!!!
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,830
Reaction score
1,777
RasKZU8.jpg


these kinds :(

I'm using this kind.
rj45-splitter-plug.jpg


In order for you to have 2 simultaneous connection, on every end you must connect 2 wire. Which means the main purpose is just to have 2 connection combined to 1 wire and split back to 2 connection
 

henrylim1972

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
0
How about netflix through chromecast?

It's ok on the latop - you can cast a Chrome tab to the TV but I can't get it to work on the tablet ... I read that they burnt the Google DNS server entries into the chrome cast device... if you use a US VPN , it's ok ...
 

chingkt

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2000
Messages
473
Reaction score
0
It's ok on the latop - you can cast a Chrome tab to the TV but I can't get it to work on the tablet ... I read that they burnt the Google DNS server entries into the chrome cast device... if you use a US VPN , it's ok ...

I read can do iptables on the asus router, but tried so many times still not work.
 

Snowblind

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Messages
694
Reaction score
1
Hi I am interested in taking your internet service as well as home voice for my new bto and is fibre ready. I would like to clarify afew things before decided.

1. For home voice, do I need any additional modems or routers?
2. I want to have a phone line in my bedroom as well. Is it possible and what equipments do I need?
3. I am planning to have the phone line converter to Internet ports and will be having another wireless router in the master bedroom for proper connection. Any suggestions on routers for hall and room?
4. I should be moving to my new place early dec. Any promotion or best time to sign?

Thanks
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Hi I am interested in taking your internet service as well as home voice for my new bto and is fibre ready. I would like to clarify afew things before decided.

1. For home voice, do I need any additional modems or routers?
2. I want to have a phone line in my bedroom as well. Is it possible and what equipments do I need?
3. I am planning to have the phone line converter to Internet ports and will be having another wireless router in the master bedroom for proper connection. Any suggestions on routers for hall and room?
4. I should be moving to my new place early dec. Any promotion or best time to sign?

Thanks

1. there will be a ATA adapter for you to connect, any router will work with it.
2. you can't unless u do a backloop in your home internal cabling. just buy those wireless set.
3. go for n66u for better coverage.
4. currently now is 38.88 - pure / 48.88 -pure hd / 58.88 gamer
5. you can wait for dec sitex promo lo.

cheers!
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
I'm using this kind.
rj45-splitter-plug.jpg


In order for you to have 2 simultaneous connection, on every end you must connect 2 wire. Which means the main purpose is just to have 2 connection combined to 1 wire and split back to 2 connection
sir, u got a link to purchase?
 

aptget

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2001
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
1
no link needed, NTUC fairprice, Giant... all have them :)
any DIY shop would have also.
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
right, is this what you mean.

ONT
|
Router
|
(2 cables input to splitter)
\/
|
|
/\
(splitter output from 2 cables)
/\
connecting to 2 devices


long story short, they must be run in pairs, correct?
 
Last edited:

_death_god

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
hi guys. how come suddenly I am unable to access AsiaTorrents.me - Asian Movies, Music, TV Drama, Torrent Download Asia Torrents ??
it was working fine before I book in, and yesterday when i booked out and tried to access the website, it give me this error

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.
Please ask for Help in Forums or IRC - irc.rizon.net #avistaz

i tried using my personal hotspot and its working.
anyone help?? thanks!
 

Aero_GT

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
1,783
Reaction score
582
You're using dynamic ip right? Maybe the previous user of the banned ip play some stunt on the site and got banned. I can access the site btw.
 

bundy

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,518
Reaction score
16
my existing contract is expiring and keen to switch to Myrepublic. If i switch, will i experience a break in the fiber service and do i need to return the existing M1 ONT ? i currently using my own router and not the M1 router.
 

_death_god

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
You're using dynamic ip right? Maybe the previous user of the banned ip play some stunt on the site and got banned. I can access the site btw.

yup using dynamic ip. uhhhhhh dang! is there any thing that I can do to change the ip address from MR? I need my show badly :(:(
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
my existing contract is expiring and keen to switch to Myrepublic. If i switch, will i experience a break in the fiber service and do i need to return the existing M1 ONT ? i currently using my own router and not the M1 router.

If the ONT is Nuclear Connect nope. Don't need to return, 1 week to activate. Do PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top