Yelangrelive
Banned
- Joined
- May 28, 2012
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello!
How long would it take for MR to change my static IP's Mac Address in the event that I change my router?
1 to 2 working days

Hello!
How long would it take for MR to change my static IP's Mac Address in the event that I change my router?
Would I experience any disconnection?1 to 2 working days
Would I experience any disconnection?
Or would the update only be applied on my end when I switch out my router?
I keep getting disconnected from FFXIV wtf?
Hi all
any MR user on Aljazeera sport now?
Did anyone get geoblocked error?
Yes, getting geo blocked on ajs also. Al Jazeera is trying to block users outside of MENA from accessing. If you check on other forums, people in UK and US are facing similar issues with their vpn providers. Their vpn providers will fix the issue then a few days later it will not work again. Lucky I subscribe monthly package, now discontinued the subscription first. Hopefully MR can fix this.
I am not a fan of sports but I tested it (Al Jazeera Sport | Watch Live Sport | Live Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League ) and it works fine:
![]()
Left is laptop and right is the ChromeCasted TV ....
Not using any VPN
Did you subscribe to their package? The monthly $19.90 one. The ones available to public domain free are accessible to all. Only those paid channels are blocked.
checking in guys, will MR be making PPTV "more" accessible on the Teleport service?
probably LeTV, youko and the likes??
Hi all
anyone knows whether we can ask for a refund of the remaining months from Aljazeera sports if we can't watch their stream?
Viewqwest damn solid at twitch.
I can play at source or ultra no lag at all.
I don't understand why Mr cannot?
Blame on twitch? Then why vq can