Oh ya, I had to setup the DNS too for Teleport![]()
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.
Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.

Oh ya, I had to setup the DNS too for Teleport![]()
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.
Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.
Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.
Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83814801.88820.328777873816232&type=1&theater
Anyone joining this event?
Are you joining =).
hety guys anyone suffering from frequent disconnection for the past few days?
Anyone have connectivity issue? I have a "Ethernet is disconnected error" reboot and unplug/plug everything to no avail. Location in north east.
No issue for me.
Do you have another Ethernet cable to test?
Thanks for the reminder! Finally got thru on my 3rd cable! Should have check before coming here. Thanks!
Hi,
I am experiencing loss of internet access on my plan.
Did a little troubleshooting and found out that internet connectivity is not available when i am on Static IP. I have not made any changes to my router mac address settings as well.
Currently on dynamic ip, please advise.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am experiencing loss of internet access on my plan.
Did a little troubleshooting and found out that internet connectivity is not available when i am on Static IP. I have not made any changes to my router mac address settings as well.
Currently on dynamic ip, please advise.
Thanks.
yea im joining !
is the network having some problem now? jurong west area.