MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddler

Banned
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
1,054
Oh ya, I had to setup the DNS too for Teleport :D

I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.

Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.
 

lukestar

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
958
Reaction score
0
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.

Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.

Once on router it has set the DNS pointing to MR, everything on PC should be straightforward.

If you are using other hardware like Apple TV or those other sets that connect to these sites/channels, you may need to configure the settings on the device itself. This one you may wanna ask around here since I am not an expert but have seen ppl ask around.
 

Triaz881

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.

Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.

Actually quite easy, 2 step process, just don't get the dns address wrong. think you can find a guide for it on the teleport website.
 

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
17,217
Reaction score
308
I hope it is easy to do and they supply the instructions...it would be a shame if I tried to do it myself, messed it up and couldnt get it to work.

Teleport is the only reason I am doing this.

how to set up?
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Sorry as I have not been following this thread recently.

Is there any update on IPv6?

Thanks.
 

LesPhantom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
22,093
Reaction score
185
Anyone have connectivity issue? I have a "Ethernet is disconnected error" reboot and unplug/plug everything to no avail. Location in north east.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Anyone have connectivity issue? I have a "Ethernet is disconnected error" reboot and unplug/plug everything to no avail. Location in north east.

No issue for me.

Do you have another Ethernet cable to test?
 

jax

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2001
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
0
No Internet connectivity

Hi,

I am experiencing loss of internet access on my plan.
Did a little troubleshooting and found out that internet connectivity is not available when i am on Static IP. I have not made any changes to my router mac address settings as well.

Currently on dynamic ip, please advise.

Thanks.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Thanks for the reminder! Finally got thru on my 3rd cable! Should have check before coming here. Thanks!

You can try to test on your 1st cable again to ensure that it is due to faulty cable.

Hi,

I am experiencing loss of internet access on my plan.
Did a little troubleshooting and found out that internet connectivity is not available when i am on Static IP. I have not made any changes to my router mac address settings as well.

Currently on dynamic ip, please advise.

Thanks.

No issue for me on Static IP.
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am experiencing loss of internet access on my plan.
Did a little troubleshooting and found out that internet connectivity is not available when i am on Static IP. I have not made any changes to my router mac address settings as well.

Currently on dynamic ip, please advise.

Thanks.

Kindly pm me your customer iD =).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top