MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
If ONT has 3 lights... then see if the port1 on the ONT is up Green Orange blinking..
else...router kong... or check your connections

BTW, ASUS 3 blue lights meh??? thought 4?
 

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,689
Reaction score
9,416
me got this

3141978389.png
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
That's why MR is one of the Best Consumer ISP about...
I host websites and music files some more....
 

Triaz881

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Did purple do something? my wow ping dropped suddenly... whatever you guys are doing, don't stop doing it.
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Bigger and better pipe to the US.
Average drop by 30ms or more depending on transit...
 

misato

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,148
Reaction score
0
I notice dropbox speed had picked up quite a bit to approx 10-12mbps from the previous 4mbps that I had observed since the start of my service nearly 2 years ago.
 

nivleK1985

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
0
Yes the overall ping drop by about 30ms. Route to various countries are being improved.
 

kitkai

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Sigh, even though my republic is fast, the organisation is just not structured to support business. 3 days lapse since the request to upgrade static IP from 1 to 8, and still getting no where... Its really up to you if you want to keep this customer who is growing, or lose this customer to another provider that can support an enterprise. You have 1 year 11 month to buck up!
 

waps02

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Over deduction.

Let me ask them to call you again on Monday.

Hi MR,

No call, no update as mentioned, and I had to call yesterday, Wed to get feedback and update.
Resolved half and no news for remaining.

In short, I have suspended my GIRO arrangement with MR till this is being resolved.
 

azrin619

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
0
Sigh, even though my republic is fast, the organisation is just not structured to support business. 3 days lapse since the request to upgrade static IP from 1 to 8, and still getting no where... Its really up to you if you want to keep this customer who is growing, or lose this customer to another provider that can support an enterprise. You have 1 year 11 month to buck up!

Hi Kitkai.
upgrading from one static ip to 8 is not as straight forward as consumer market as specific changes such as subnet changes and so forth. The equipment they need to provision you also differ as the consumer equipment issued to you *(Cisco or ASUS) does not allow configurations for a /32

Nevertheless, you are in safe hands.... can I have your details so I get you the appropriate documents for your approval and so I can get the engineer to come over ASAP.

Usually.. that would be me.... :D but I'm a little tad slow these days as I had a bike accident last week.... so, very sorry ah taokay hor.... Raining hor boss... :s22::o:D
 

kitkai

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I've PM you my details. Giving MyRepublic one last chance. Already complained before on hardware zone before things move. If it happens again, i'll keep quiet and bear with it, then when the contract ends, i'll switch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top