MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek1288

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
MyRepublic Voice Line

Hello,

MyRepublic voice line seems to fail regularly. Previously, MyRepublic technician has inspected my installation and could not find the cause of it. Anyway he changed the voice line interface module but it still fails every now and then.

The helpdesk seems to be busy all the time. Does anyone having the same problem?
Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
 

souler87

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
0
Mmm lucky was thinking of upgrading to 1GB service from my 100mb pure. Since so many problem might as well stick to my current plan

Plan expiring on june 2015 n I shifting my new BTO flat on 2016. Mmm should see how their service goes about n whether should I make a jump to the big 3 or VQ.

on a site note, I have no problem so far with their fibre broadband.
 

ArleFK

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
0
Yup. I guess so too as the previous owner was a senior citizen. They probably dont know what is this about.
Anyway, whether or not it's chargable, they should have train their staffs well.
Since your representative told me that it's not chargable, you jolly well suck thumb and keep up to your words even if it's wrong info and start getting some professional training for your people.

If I remember correctly, you will have to pay for the TP first, then after 18months(?) MR will credit back the amount to you. Is this the issue you were facing?:s12:
 

maverick1234

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Twitch TV

I am on the old 100mbps plan without static IP

Before upgrading last week, I was able to watch Twitch w/o lag with 100mbps pure plan. After upgrading to 300mbps, lagging starts. Seems like this is a step backward. Hope MR will pull up their socks. :(
 

nestorvie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Before upgrading last week, I was able to watch Twitch w/o lag with 100mbps pure plan. After upgrading to 300mbps, lagging starts. Seems like this is a step backward. Hope MR will pull up their socks. :(

**** me. I may be going to have the same problem soon...

if it will ever happen to me after upgrading the line I will for sure submit a small claim and report to CASE. I will never sign the installation acknowledgement with this kind of Twitch issue.
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
If I remember correctly, you will have to pay for the TP first, then after 18months(?) MR will credit back the amount to you. Is this the issue you were facing?:s12:

She was doing a relocation of service, not new installation
 

habsters

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
644
Reaction score
1
Having issues with static ip.
Have to switch back to dynamic IP instead to continue using internet.

On gamer 150mbps NC ONT
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
**** me. I may be going to have the same problem soon...

if it will ever happen to me after upgrading the line I will for sure submit a small claim and report to CASE. I will never sign the installation acknowledgement with this kind of Twitch issue.

You can test to watch Twitch during the installation before you sign the installation acknowledgement form.
 

Lecundra

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
22
anyone plays TF2 on OneAsiaGamer servers? I am getting horrible horrible lagspikes. I think I finally had enough of MR's nonsense.
 

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
5,312
Reaction score
49
Those on earlier Vault promotions watch out, especially those paying per month one.

I Just received my 25th billing cycle and I am billed again for the vault item which is supposed to be completed by the 24th cycle.

Plus, I have concluded that MR has forgotten about me about the recontract to 1Gbps since they bill me 25th bill cycle for the 100Mbps plan. lol.

This makes the initial opt-in rather moot for me.
 

gabrielkfr

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
It occurs during any specific timing or just random?

My speedtest result:

Last Result:
Download Speed: 947382 kbps (118422.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 475568 kbps (59446 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 2 ms
Jitter: 0 ms
6/25/2014 11:56:19 PM

Random... Upload becomes higher than my download
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
eh... is Teleport not working on PS4?
I have set MR DNS on my AC68U

when running BBC iPlayer on PS4, I keep getting
"something went wrong loading this programme"
 

ianlim_88

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
If u have not met the min. 18 months service requirement then you will not be entertain or they will not response to you for the 1GB upgrade.

I'm very surprised when I open up the network properties to find this?! Sign up for the 1gbps plan in January but till now no words from them about the installation date. I've given up asking them because I kept getting the same answer that they will get back to me soon. Soon?! 5 months passed and soon its gonna be half a year!

Why are they giving me a 1gbps plan if my ont haven't change and so is my speed?!

speed.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top