MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoyuki

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
I feel so pathetic, no money to subscribe business plan, no rights to complain. Cannot even watch 1080p YT videos smoothly today. :(
 

SimonLam

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,800
Reaction score
0
Got some issue with my billing details, email MyRepublic and it got resolved after 2-3 exchanges.

Very timely and professional approach from MR.
 

terabytez

Master Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
4,191
Reaction score
0
I called MR's hotline just now and I gave up after waiting 1 hour :(

Just thinking if I will be charged on my handphone bill by waiting for the call to go through on their answering machine...?
 

gongkia2000

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
5,399
Reaction score
2
I called MR's hotline just now and I gave up after waiting 1 hour :(

Just thinking if I will be charged on my handphone bill by waiting for the call to go through on their answering machine...?
Try their online chat support. I've had good experience with it
 

bakasora

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
932
1gbps gamer plan here.
I used to only able to watch Twitch without buffer on low quality.
Today been watching Twitch on source quality for a few hours, seems smooth. Have they finally fixed it? :eek:
Imma monitor for a few days, fingers crossed.
 

nestorvie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
694
Reaction score
0

Groudon

Member
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
138
anyone plays TF2 on OneAsiaGamer servers? I am getting horrible horrible lagspikes. I think I finally had enough of MR's nonsense.
Hmm, OneAsiaGamer is on HostSG AS24482.. Directly peered with MR, though you may want to check with some of the admins to see if they have some server issues? AFAIK there have been issues with latest TF2 updates as well.
I played on lowyat server mostly. So far nv see any lagspike.
That's because Lowyat servers are on MR network also :p
 

gabrielkfr

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Did you try with direct connection from ONT?

Which router and router firmware version are you using?

No, LAN from AC68u should be latest update I believe I updated like last last week but I can't check atm because I forgot my router password lol

On a side note, Twitch streaming on source really works now!! :D
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
No, LAN from AC68u should be latest update I believe I updated like last last week but I can't check atm because I forgot my router password lol

On a side note, Twitch streaming on source really works now!! :D

You can do a hard reset on your router to reset the password.
 

Tiny potato

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
3
Hmm, OneAsiaGamer is on HostSG AS24482.. Directly peered with MR, though you may want to check with some of the admins to see if they have some server issues? AFAIK there have been issues with latest TF2 updates as well.

That's because Lowyat servers are on MR network also :p

I think is OneAsiaGamer problem, the lag spike there is quite annoying. Just went just now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top