
cany anyone access www.ebay.com.sg ? tried since this morning unable to load the page. restarted router also the same.
Confirmed there's problem with ebay sites on MR network.. using VPN can access..
almost all just buffer...sian....
can MR staff assist me? my friend also using MR also cant access ebay sites.
All? Mmm.. if you are getting the advertised speed with your router, try restoring your router config to factory settings. Cannot be so jialat one..
I'm also having problems with ebay, cannot load.
Well, you can try their live chat.. I don't bother with their CS unless it's really desperatecan MR staff assist me? my friend also using MR also cant access ebay sites.
same here same herealmost all just buffer...sian....
All? Mmm.. if you are getting the advertised speed with your router, try restoring your router config to factory settings. Cannot be so jialat one..
Will try the mango server speed test later.. the last time I tested it few days back it was still 8Mbps..i try imango the test speed left 800kbusing the pure100 2days ago i can get 6mb..wtf
Mine also keep loading. I tested using data also the same.
I'm glad it's ebay issue.Ebay is currently down on other ISPs as well. We can only wait for Ebay themselves to resolve this issue.
will we be able to access eztv with teleport after it is blocked by the mda?
Hey, does anyone have on and off problem with Netflix / Teleport?
I keep getting Netflix is not supported in my country error. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Grr this is hugely annoying.
Yep ... I am getting that as well ...
Netflix itself is down..
not much idea of the rest.. would really appreciate if streaming to the great land of china can be more smooth... would try to spent hours trying to get a stream from china network but give up in the end knowing it is impossible to get a smooth HQ stream
good to know Twitch is working well for some users but personally, source is a pain to watch..
seriously, are they in violation of contract or something... what is the freaking use of 1gbps when you can't even stream twitch or make use of their so called "teleport"
there must be something we can do... i have never being so pissed with an ISP... till i got MYrep... please whoever considering getting mr... PLEASE RECONSIDER AND GET VQ...
There is something you can do. Terminate and switch to VQ lor. You won't be the first, neither will you be the last. But MR is here to stay for good.
Who in forum to PM for enquiry/complain?