MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneTraveller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
13,147
Reaction score
4,846
Thanks for the response, at least I know it isn't just me.

Get on it please, MyRepublic.

Well, I get that as well occasionally.
My fix for that is:
1. Flush browser cache.
2. Switch the position of the primary and secondary DNS server in the router using mr DNS server eg. My primary DNS server address changes from 103.xxx.xxx. 190 to 103.xxx.xxx.126 and vice versa.
3. Try and see.
4. If cannot, try step 2 again - this time change the primary DNS server address again to secondary DNS server address and vice versa.
5. Flush the browser cache again.
6. It normally works this time :)
7. My worst time experience was changing 3 times but it finally works.

So far, my experience with teleport has been a great one being able to view hd quality from Netflix and 超高淸 on letv using wired connection on apple hardware.

No problems watching twitch as well.
 

davidquah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
12,159
Reaction score
2
i am on the 1gb plan (not the gamer version).
when playing world of tanks, the packet loss makes the game unbearable.

TY1Xerc.png


i tried reseting router but it doesn't help.
any suggestions ?
 

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
18,879
Reaction score
8
Holy Cow....
I still waiting for my 1gbps. :(:(:(:(
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnny

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Guys, we are not closing down. To whoever wants to spread this rumor, stop. Or we will be taking actions. If you think this is an empty promise, think again.

For users who are facing Pings issue, would appreciate if you guys can PM me with your cust ID so I can help you check on our backend.

Same for speedwise issue.
 

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
18,879
Reaction score
8
Anyone else noticing horrible pings to other countries servers?
Few weeks back I get a decent 140+ ping to Australia servers in Dota 2.
Now it has spiked up all the way to 350.

Whats the point of me paying for a premium Gamer plan when i get service like this. And just looking at all the other unsatisfied comments in this thread, I cant even be bothered to call the helpdesk.

Please finish your contract first then talk.
 

Binaries

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Guys, we are not closing down. To whoever wants to spread this rumor, stop. Or we will be taking actions. If you think this is an empty promise, think again.

For users who are facing Pings issue, would appreciate if you guys can PM me with your cust ID so I can help you check on our backend.

Same for speedwise issue.

PM sent, will be waiting for your response.
 

Binaries

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
i am on the 1gb plan (not the gamer version).
when playing world of tanks, the packet loss makes the game unbearable.

TY1Xerc.png


i tried reseting router but it doesn't help.
any suggestions ?

You can buy a brand new router and it is still not going to help, the problem lies with MR themselves and THEY need to look into it and investigate.
 

xsrike

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
0
Please finish your contract first then talk.

What's with finishing my contract then talk?

I am a paying customer and I have the rights to deserve when the service I sign up for does not meet its advertised specifications.
 

Binaries

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Guys, we are not closing down. To whoever wants to spread this rumor, stop. Or we will be taking actions. If you think this is an empty promise, think again.

For users who are facing Pings issue, would appreciate if you guys can PM me with your cust ID so I can help you check on our backend.

Same for speedwise issue.

zvipwuL.png


I don't want to be a prick but you asked people with ping/speed issues to PM you but yet that was also the last time you even bother to come onto the forum, are you really sincere in assisting?

What's with finishing my contract then talk?

I am a paying customer and I have the rights to deserve when the service I sign up for does not meet its advertised specifications.

That keanteac guy doesn't even have his 1GBPS plan yet so he's probably just being all green and spewing crap just so he can bootlick his way to installation date. Ignore him, you have all the rights to post.
 
Last edited:

G.c.cy

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Premier League Pass

Anyone tried Premier League Pass?? How's the connection, does it lag??
 

mocax

Honorary Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
132,947
Reaction score
11,769
noticed that internet problem happen starting at 8pm... nothing wrong in the day until 7:59pm... :eek:


looks like I've to switch to mio at night and mr in the day... :s22:
 

JeNoVa-IcHiGo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top