MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,334
Reaction score
244
LoL ... i mean when i join MR , i dont mind the price ... now that heard so much rumors ... will think over it .

No need to think bro, just change to VQ than stuck like us unless u feel life is empty and u need high blood pressure
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
I took up MR since Mar 2013. Its been 1 yr 5 mths. How come i received recontract email??
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
websites loading very inconsistent, some sites can work some sites don't work.
in youtube, the comments (using AJAX) don't load.
facebook can't auto refresh.

In HWZ, sometimes ads failed to load properly (not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing :D )

what router u use?

which are u staying?
 

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
5,312
Reaction score
49
Youku does perform better on a standard browser.. On a mobile device it ain't that smooth..

Then it must be the mobile platform. Cos unless MR routes you differently (which doesn't make sense) it should be the same.

Maybe youku routes to slower server when the detect mobile browser :s22:
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Then it must be the mobile platform. Cos unless MR routes you differently (which doesn't make sense) it should be the same.

Maybe youku routes to slower server when the detect mobile browser :s22:
Overall, I prefer pptv. The streaming speed is a lot faster (can hit 20Mbps when buffering) when the MR network is at it's peak and I'm a VIP member.. Heh..
 

DeCo44

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I have some billing issues and have been trying to contact MR - their live chat box is mysteriously gone from their website today.

Been in their phone queue for almost the past 20 mins. I didn't know that 4pm is peak hour for their hotline.

Sigh.

4pm is not their peak.....I called at 11am....waited around an hr, they said will check and get back to me by 5 min, wait another 1.5 hr and no call back.....called and waited another hour before getting through
 

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
5,312
Reaction score
49
Overall, I prefer pptv. The streaming speed is a lot faster (can hit 20Mbps when buffering) when the MR network is at it's peak and I'm a VIP member.. Heh..

wow 20mbps can do 1080p no lag liao. Maybe I should check it out.
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
Has anyone from MR come down to your place to troubleshoot? Same problem even with another browser?

Yes come down before

Got reconfigure don't

Say my Asus router hot.... So I put fan

I have already done all possible things

I use good fast computer

Many computer at home too


When is good , is really good

When bad, sibei jialat

And I hate it when tech come, is super good
 

ra[g]e

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,934
Reaction score
75
4pm is not their peak.....I called at 11am....waited around an hr, they said will check and get back to me by 5 min, wait another 1.5 hr and no call back.....called and waited another hour before getting through
Holy crap what's happening to MR's service lol... usually you only wait >20mins for customer service like at night.

They need to have an 'estimate' saying how long the queue is like some other ISPs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top