MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

idunnomyname

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
238
Reaction score
3
XXHTzXp.jpg


anyone know why same website (baidu) but download speed so much diff? :s22:
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
I was trying it out today, and apologies that I can't test those features, cause it seems 376.48_1 is causing my speeds (speedtest.myrepublic.com.sg) to go to the 300Mbps++ range.

I had to go back to 376.44, and I'm back in business it seems,

HlND1WA.png

My firmware version is 3.0.0.4.374_5656.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
My firmware version is 3.0.0.4.374_5656.

Thanks for the info! That's the one where they first fixed the 300mbps+ maxed speed issue isn't it?

Just a word of caution though, if you are using the merlin based firmware for OpenVPN, 374.5656 might have the heartbleed bug. If you don't then I guess its alright.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
Thanks for the info! That's the one where they first fixed the 300mbps+ maxed speed issue isn't it?

Just a word of caution though, if you are using the merlin based firmware for OpenVPN, 374.5656 might have the heartbleed bug. If you don't then I guess its alright.

If I never remember wrongly, I did not encounter any 300 Mbps cap on any firmware version before 374_5656.

I am using the ASUS official firmware not Merlin based firmware.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
If I never remember wrongly, I did not encounter any 300 Mbps cap on any firmware version before 374_5656.

I am using the ASUS official firmware not Merlin based firmware.

I see, back when we first had the 1Gbps service installed, a few of us were complaining about the AC68U,

MyRepublic fibre - Part 4 - Page 294 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Specifically, making any changes to the WiFi settings (other than using the default settings) would cause the router to top off at 300++Mbps.

If I remember rightly, 374_5656 is the first firmware to fix the issue. I had and still am having very good experiences with 376_44.

Going up to 376_48_1 caused my speeds to top off at 500++Mbps.

Dropping back down to 376_44 solves the speed issue (back to 900++Mbps).
 

JeNoVa-IcHiGo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
0
The 300mbps cap can come from multiple issues/settings.

Any of the following settings when triggered/disabled limits speed between 300-500mbps.

IPv6 - Reason is NAT acceleration is disabled
NAT Acceleration - If its disabled 300mbps would be the rough cap
VPN Server - Same as above.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
The 300mbps cap can come from multiple issues/settings.

Any of the following settings when triggered/disabled limits speed between 300-500mbps.

IPv6 - Reason is NAT acceleration is disabled
NAT Acceleration - If its disabled 300mbps would be the rough cap
VPN Server - Same as above.

Thanks for the observations.

As with 376_44, I am not seeing any speed issues with using the router (on Merlin's firmware) to host OpenVPN servers. On speedtest I can go fully up to 900++Mbps even with the OpenVPN server active.

Using the same set of options on 376_48_1 with nothing changed results in the speed cap (I'm not sure which setting is the culprit).

I suspect it might (no hard evidence, only anecdotal) be some QoS setting that is causing the router to try to smooth out packet jitters on 376_48_1.
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
I see, back when we first had the 1Gbps service installed, a few of us were complaining about the AC68U,

MyRepublic fibre - Part 4 - Page 294 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Specifically, making any changes to the WiFi settings (other than using the default settings) would cause the router to top off at 300++Mbps.

If I remember rightly, 374_5656 is the first firmware to fix the issue. I had and still am having very good experiences with 376_44.

Going up to 376_48_1 caused my speeds to top off at 500++Mbps.

Dropping back down to 376_44 solves the speed issue (back to 900++Mbps).

I was aware of the issue on AC68U but I did not encounter on my AC56U back then.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
Quick heads-up for all you Taobao junkies: If you use the 阿里旺旺 messenger, you should check your Windows Task Manager (if you're using Windows) for AliPay processes running in the background.

Turns out that one of the AliPay processes running in the background was scanning all my network traffic (probably for some security bullcrap) and severely limiting my network speeds. Switched it off and now its back purring at 900+++Mbps (use msconfig to stop 阿里旺旺 from auto-starting).
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
Quick heads-up for all you Taobao junkies: If you use the 阿里旺旺 messenger, you should check your Windows Task Manager (if you're using Windows) for AliPay processes running in the background.

Turns out that one of the AliPay processes running in the background was scanning all my network traffic (probably for some security bullcrap) and severely limiting my network speeds. Switched it off and now its back purring at 900+++Mbps (use msconfig to stop 阿里旺旺 from auto-starting).

The offending process should be one of these,

R7IJoJN.png


It should be alipaybsm.exe that is affecting the speedtest results.
 

MRUSER

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
everytime high volume of calls!!!
You only have 1 staff???
call waits till drop!!!
your network and CS are like ****!
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
I just received an email stating that my invoice is ready.

At least I feel that the new tax invoice layout is much more obvious and organized than previous one.
 

YouKilledKenny

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
19
everytime high volume of calls!!!
You only have 1 staff???
call waits till drop!!!
your network and CS are like ****!

I completely understand that you have problems in particular with some apps (which I admittedly do not use), though to be fair, I would say I'm fairly pleased most of the time with their network quality (on MR 1Gbps).

But I don't think I can live with not having any CS, nor having to wait 30 minutes every time I give them a call.

Plus I am relocating and I absolutely can't live with any uncertainties/delays/miscommunications with relocating my 1Gbps connection to my new place.

So unfortunately I might have to make the jump somewhere else. My current place will still retain this current contract though so MR still has time to get their act together :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top