MyRepublic fibre - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddler

Banned
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
1,054
Teleport is now a standard feature included in every MyRepublic plan!


I logged into the site and went to the 'my account' section…when I click on manage add-ons, it says Teleport is disabled.

Edit: just checked and now it says 'enabled'…strange.

Thanks...
 
Last edited:

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
no luck for me :)

XRg7zmz.png
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
Wanna check, im supposed to have free 6 mths for my 100mbps plan as i traded in the N15U router for extra 1 mth free.. My contract starts on 2 Mar 2013.

For 2013, my free months were dec 2013, jan 2014, feb 2014.

But for 2014, im being billed for the 20th month which is Oct 2014. I was initially not billed for it and 2 mths later, they billed me....

MR billing department flipped prata on me?
 
Last edited:

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
no luck for me :)

XRg7zmz.png

You don't have Teleport enabled!
From Netflix to Hulu, Comedy Centeral Discovery, MyRepublic Teleport gives you easy access to a world of online entertainment.

This is mine, and i can access all teleport site.

As i have mentioned, it seem that MR have made teleport a standard feature for all plan.
 

jameshong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
843
Reaction score
3
You don't have Teleport enabled!
From Netflix to Hulu, Comedy Centeral Discovery, MyRepublic Teleport gives you easy access to a world of online entertainment.

This is mine, and i can access all teleport site.

As i have mentioned, it seem that MR have made teleport a standard feature for all plan.

Since MR made teleport a standard feature for all plan...so how to enable?
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Since MR made teleport a standard feature for all plan...so how to enable?

it enabled by default. there nothing to do on your end.
You can't access netflix or huluplus on your browser?

do note that u need to use MR DNS. leaving blank will default to MR DNS.
 

myzticalz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Season's Greetings people!

I am a new MR customer (dunno good or bad.....) and just moved into my new flat. So, by right, all flats are already ethernet laid already so I convert all my tele lines into data points.

Then, signed up for MR, and bought a switch to connect the points.

Here's the thing, whenever I plug my lan cable (in the room data point) into my laptop, the connection works, but when I shut down and on my laptop again, the stupid lan cable doesn't seem to connect, I need to disable/enable the LAN connection again to get access.

Is this an issue with MR or is this an issue with the data point? Also, I plug in a wifi extender and this wifi extender also doesn't work after a while.. Damn sians, have internet but cannot use.
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Season's Greetings people!

I am a new MR customer (dunno good or bad.....) and just moved into my new flat. So, by right, all flats are already ethernet laid already so I convert all my tele lines into data points.

Then, signed up for MR, and bought a switch to connect the points.

Here's the thing, whenever I plug my lan cable (in the room data point) into my laptop, the connection works, but when I shut down and on my laptop again, the stupid lan cable doesn't seem to connect, I need to disable/enable the LAN connection again to get access.

Is this an issue with MR or is this an issue with the data point? Also, I plug in a wifi extender and this wifi extender also doesn't work after a while.. Damn sians, have internet but cannot use.

More likely is your equipment issues. You can connect direct lan to the router and see if the issue able to replicate.
 

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
37,208
Reaction score
10,769
This is a question for the people who play Clash of Clans - are you able to connect to your game at home?

In the last 2-3 months I'd had maybe 25% luck in getting in game on wifi at home. The loading bar on the splash screen when you open the app doesn't move, and I close the app and try again until it will load.

In the last 2-3 days, that number is now 0% - can't get in game at all no matter how many times I try.

i can surf the net (although I can't open Google with just google.com, I have to use google.com/ncr or it will not load), and I can play any other games. Just not CoC.

I can connect to CoC on my office wifi, on Wireless@SG, on Starbucks' Y5Zone ... but not at home :(

Anyone else having the same problem? Is there a fix for it?

P.S. if it matters, I'm using an ASUS RT-N66U - paid for the upgrade when I signed up.
 

PiGuDong

Master Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
17
My contract finish liao, wanted to recontract to the 200Mbps plan.

Called and waited around 30minutes before the cso picked up.

Then was told that the 200Mbps plan is strictly only for new subscriber. Or i can terminate my current plan and subscribe again.

The 300Mbps recontract plan not attractive at all :/

Knn, new subscriber get more perks than recontracting.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top