Hey cyberet, so I've downloaded and chose the last file as the firmware to be uploaded. That should do it right?
ya, did you unzip the file?
theres 3 files in it
the firmware is the one ending with .trx

Hey cyberet, so I've downloaded and chose the last file as the firmware to be uploaded. That should do it right?
ya, did you unzip the file?
theres 3 files in it
the firmware is the one ending with .trx
they just wanna force pple whom wanna pay go the illegal ways... pftFor those peeps having trouble with Netflix, you're not alone. Netflix has begun to crack down on DNS VPN services like Teleport in other countries as well, probably due to pressure from content providers. Looks like climbing bukit timah is the best way to get your Netflix fix for now![]()
For those peeps having trouble with Netflix, you're not alone. Netflix has begun to crack down on DNS VPN services like Teleport in other countries as well, probably due to pressure from content providers. Looks like climbing bukit timah is the best way to get your Netflix fix for now![]()
Yup, did it. I just chose the one that is the latest and uploaded it.
So now I reconfigure it? Like restart the modem and install the whole thing again? Or just switch it on and off?
Apologies for asking so much questions.
For slightly more den 10 bux, climb from multifile hosters instead.. BT is old school..ok roh, save 10 bux monthly fee, bukit timah free and update faster
Thanks Cyberet and xRenol, you guys have helped me by leaps and bounds as compared the the MR customer service reps and technician. Cheers to you guys![]()
Welcome.
FYI. I am also using ASUS AC56U router but never encountered your issue on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
My ASUS AC56U firmware version is official 3.0.0.4.374_5656.
I have no idea why I have that issue when I could connect to my old singtel broadband without any problems. My previous firmware was 3.0.0.4.374.36_5
You can upgrade the official firmware version first. If it still does not work, then change to merlin firmware.
I upgraded to the latest firmware as told by the CSO on the technical line, but it didn't work. But thanks to cyberet for suggesting Merlin's, now I'm finally having smooth internet.
Good to hear that.
Just a question, did you restore to factory default after you upgraded to the latest official firmware version?
Nope I didn't. I just upgraded it and saw that everything was working fine so I just left it as it is. Didn't want to agitate it and be internet-less again.
anyone still have problem of internet suddenly cut off?
I have to manually release and renew IP on my router to a get a new IP for it to work again....![]()
they just wanna force pple whom wanna pay go the illegal ways... pft
Already since the beginning.. Lolor you can just use this
https://popcorntime.io/