ecommercenoob
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2025
- Messages
- 1,068
- Reaction score
- 645
Yea 5g.Your question is very vague. 5G plan?

Yea 5g.Your question is very vague. 5G plan?
It's a Facebook ad IIRC that I came across.I never seen this Revolut thing with MyRepublic
Refer here :I never seen this Revolut thing with MyRepublic
Free trial still available with the code JUSTRYLAHIs there still got free trial?
Oh interesting.It's a Facebook ad IIRC that I came across.
You can port-in first then do a downgrade from the in-app. But different people might see different plans.Yea 5g.
I saw yesterday too, non green more benefit.MyRepublic Mobile got a promo, i saw yesterday $9.90 for 5G plan .
MyRepublic Mobile got a promo, i saw yesterday $9.90 for 5G plan .
https://myrepublic.net/sg/5g/I saw yesterday too, non green more benefit.
I do not remember that is penalty from MR. I ported out within 24 hours and nothing happened.How long then can port out without penalty?
Have you activated the in-app roaming too?Has anyone encountered problems with their 4g plan roaming in msia recently? My plan comes with the monthly 3gb roaming MY/ID but when i cross the causeway got no reception even though my roaming all turned on. Manually connect to Celcom/Digi also cannot. Briefly got connected to Celcom 3g with Edge signal but disconnected shortly. My APN is sunsurf if that matters.
Yup in-app and device both activated. Also reset network settings but still no effect.Have you activated the in-app roaming too?
You tried setting manually to Celcom Axiata? Or even Digi since Celcom & DIgi has merged.Yup in-app and device both activated. Also reset network settings but still no effect.
| Malaysia | Celcom Axiata Berhad | 1. Roam Like Home – Asia I 2. Roam Like Home – Worldwide |