- Joined
- Mar 22, 2011
- Messages
- 45,345
- Reaction score
- 18,575
With starhub, at my home is normally phone hang when pickup incoming calls, not only once, is many times, so I always afraid to receive important calls at home.
so many times that I go buy a new phone, initially I thought my phone OS or hardware upslorry.
But strange that redone did not cause my phone to hang, is starhub, maybe network improve, I dunno
miss calls no ring, i ever experience outside yuhua area at my workplace. Got once with redone, ppl said called me but my phone did not have any recent history of missed calls or any sms to indicate miss call![]()
Like that for business users, better not get Starhub or starhub backed MVNOs. I got these issue during the first year with MyRepublic, not sure about now. Hopefully, they will migrate us over to M1



