MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

Yihaoong

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
812
Reaction score
50
I purposely burst the data to tell you all. Not many say thanks leh lol

Anyway I still have my TPG, CMLink, M1 Unlimited and Giga to use.

"that is the throttled speed once allowable date is consumed 384 kbs up to 1.2 mbps max" - Annica, MyRepublic support
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,403
Reaction score
7,825
Those alr received the simcard name izzit M1?
Can't see MR.
I am using dual SIM now is seeing M1 and Tpg.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,346
Reaction score
18,573
Do I have to setup anything under the setting?
As there is no special instructions on setting.
Normally it will automatically set up once you insert the SIM. If your phone fails to register, go to your mobile network settings and set apn as MyRepublic.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,106
Reaction score
8,407
Normally it will automatically set up once you insert the SIM. If your phone fails to register, go to your mobile network settings and set apn as MyRepublic.

Apn should be sunsurf for those after 31 march signup

I tried creating apn to myrepublic, also works, not sure will it connect to starhub
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,403
Reaction score
7,825
Ya mine is sunsurf mobile.
So can just leave it as it is dun do anything?
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,346
Reaction score
18,573
Apn should be sunsurf for those after 31 march signup

I tried creating apn to myrepublic, also works, not sure will it connect to starhub
I don't think so, the SIM card would probably be set to connect to 52503(SGP-M1) instead of 52505(starhub)
 

kenzio8

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
244
Reaction score
5
Does anyone know if Nokia 3310 4G, can be used on this MR network?
I’m aware that 3310 does not support volte.
Thanks.
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Does anyone know if Nokia 3310 4G, can be used on this MR network?
I’m aware that 3310 does not support volte.
Thanks.

Nokia 3310 doesn't have 4G variant. It is only 3G for the new model.

Yes, the 3310 3G supports MyRepublic network. M1 and StarHub do have 3G service.
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,403
Reaction score
7,825
Wah the hp feels hot under M1.
After one month wanna port to vivifi Singtel try.
 

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
38,403
Reaction score
7,825
The most u paid the full month subscription.
From MR support page it didn't state any minimum subscription period.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top