
Is WiFi calling (outbound call) included in our 300min talk time?
I am going to sign up the $29/40GB line. Wait for my M1 contract to end in Oct and port my M1 line to this $29 plan. Will do this for my gf line as well.
this is a promo plan, ending end of this month and likely will not be back
I sign up with MR on Monday 4 May. I collected the SIM from MR shop. My current line is with Singtel. The porting is still not done till today. Anyone can share normally how many days it takes to port over from another telco
I think this was shared before:
(1) Download the MR Talk App.
(2) Registered my MR line on the app.
(3) Switch off the MR line and tap on my Wifi
(4) Call my other lines and get crystal clear digital voice
I sign up with MR on Monday 4 May. I collected the SIM from MR shop. My current line is with Singtel. The porting is still not done till today. Anyone can share normally how many days it takes to port over from another telco
they also give you the delivery date which is later this month?
I sign up with MR on Monday 4 May. I collected the SIM from MR shop. My current line is with Singtel. The porting is still not done till today. Anyone can share normally how many days it takes to port over from another telco
MR delivered the sim to me about 1 week after I signed up. Porting completed mid night of that same day ... Previously was with Giga (Starhub).
MR delivered the sim to me about 1 week after I signed up. Porting completed mid night of that same day ... Previously was with Giga (Starhub).
Can I check what is displaying on your network info after porting from giga. I ported my mum line over and sometimes it shows SGP-M1 and sometimes shows MyRepublic? Otherwise, mine is already successfully ported over
Yeah I know it's on M1 network, my other line on another phone is displayed as MyRepublic.MR new sim card are on M1 network.
By right it should just show MyRepublic but some phone might only show SGP-M1.
Wa thanks for sharing this info. I have deleted the app already, since I don’t need this app to call overseas.TAKE NOTE: Calls made using MR Talk app will be chargeable on local rates. It will be EXCLUDED from the free bundled minutes. Previously, the MR CSO told me before. I've tried once last month and was charged a few cents for local calls. So just take note, use only when calling overseas or calling from overseas.
TAKE NOTE: Calls made using MR Talk app will be chargeable on local rates. It will be EXCLUDED from the free bundled minutes. Previously, the MR CSO told me before. I've tried once last month and was charged a few cents for local calls. So just take note, use only when calling overseas or calling from overseas.
Ok, thanks for highlighting.
This will be useful for me when traveling to Malaysia