
Spoke to CSO seems like existing customers cannot get volte. Can’t even request for SIM card change.
Edit: I even said I will pay lol
technically not allowed at this moment. Those sign up after 31 March will be on M1 Network. Before that, all on Starhub network. Starhub mvno network does not support VOLTE, while M1 does. It seems that even SIM card change also can't... hmm. There might be some difficulty to port itself MyRepublic(Starhub) to MyRepublic(M1).
I spoke to CSO before, they said there must be some contracts and agreements to be signed between M1 and Starhub. Mutually must be okay. From Starhub POV, we will lose you as a customer as you are considered under SH base subscribers. From M1 and MyRepublic POV, good, now we can +1 sub, and additional $2 from you monthly (UNO $8 to LITE $10). MR told me an agreement must be made between 3 of them.
Never late in payment.
Only has 1 mobile Line TPG
thinking of 2nd line in MR ... got this when trying to subscribe online....
![]()
I told the cso that they should work on to covert all existing to volte. All no contract it’s a good gesture to retain customers.
If ask me to port out port in change new number I think I won’t be coming back.
So if they have plans to do it should announce and give ETA if possible
Depends on the other provider delivery date. Another option that I suggest is to utilise the port in later feature.I am on Uno plan and not allowed to switch over to Lite plan. Can I ask anyone how long would it take to port over to another mobile provider before switching back to Lite plan?
Try the alternative way, go down to their shops to sign up. The staffs could probably do something different.
𝐋𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, Lot One Shoppers' Mall #B1-01A. Singapore 689812
𝐉𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐞
J.Avenue @ JCube, 2 Jurong East Central 1, #02-10, Singapore 609731
𝐀𝐌𝐊 𝐇𝐮𝐛
53, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, #B1-78, AMK Hub. Singapore 569933
𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥
17 Petir Road, Hillion Mall #B1-63, Singapore 678278
𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
#02-118/119 VivoCity, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585

MR izzit down?
Totally no data on my hp while tpg has.

I can still go FB, IG, surf HWZ
![]()
using in Jurong East
Let me know if on-site registration can waive $100 deposit fee. Still camping for good news!![]()
![]()
Will be porting out end of this month.
Is there any minimum subscription period?
Never late in payment.
Only has 1 mobile Line TPG
thinking of 2nd line in MR ... got this when trying to subscribe online....
![]()
after 6gb speed at jurong east
![]()
Bro, u have the VPN on when testing? Slow speed but still can use WA. What about WA calls, still usable?
Let me know if on-site registration can waive $100 deposit fee. Still camping for good news!![]()
Can whatapp, messenger call, listen spotify.
However whatapp video, messaenger video will be lag and unworkable.
Youtube reduce to 360p or 240p will be workable.
Went Vivo shop.<br />
<br />
I have only 1 TPG line. Pays timely.
Tell me must pay deposit. Cannot waiver.<br />
Left immediately.<br />
<br />
<br />