Legacy plan?just checking if anyone still using their $8 dollar plan?
They have a $8 plan? Wtf?just checking if anyone still using their $8 dollar plan?
I started with $8/month for my backup phone but the data limits are very low.They have a $8 plan? Wtf?
Good enough for a backup phone though. I also want $8I started with $8/month for my backup phone but the data limits are very low.
I upgraded to $10/month for more data.
Circles used to have $5 plan. But think no more liao.Good enough for a backup phone though. I also want $8![]()
Same, I am on eSIM too. I cannot receive SMS OTP for highly sensitive services now...My exp is from M1 port to MR
Took 2 day to actually port over. The moment M1 cut my signal, MR signal is there right away but i opt for eSim thou.
try download myrepublic app and login and see. You should be able to see your phone plan and under there you will be able to see temp MR number or your ported over number.Same, I am on eSIM too. I cannot receive SMS OTP for highly sensitive services now...
The app is showing my actual number that I requested to port over.try download myrepublic app and login and see. You should be able to see your phone plan and under there you will be able to see temp MR number or your ported over number.
that mean successful port over liao.The app is showing my actual number that I requested to port over.
There is signal and mobile data. Just cannot make and receive calls/SMS (OTP)that mean successful port over liao.
5G is base on SH
4G is base on M1
go check y our APN under your mobile network and see if the setting is there?
try restart your phone or airplane mode off and on after 5 sec. if die die no signal go outside test signal if still no signal then you GG xD cuz NDP
check this for SMSThere is signal and mobile data. Just cannot make and receive calls/SMS (OTP)
Thanks for helping, Called MR CSO for many times today. I guess I just have to wait for their backend to resolved.check this for SMS
https://intercom.help/myrepublicsg/en/articles/8836614-how-do-check-set-smsc-number-on-my-mobile
check this for phone calls
https://intercom.help/myrepublicsg/...hooting-network-configuration-local-singapore
if this does not solve your issue. you need to check with their useless customer service liao
Likely have to wait for backend to complete porting.There is signal and mobile data. Just cannot make and receive calls/SMS (OTP)
I hope is a backend issue and not number being lost during the porting. But since MR CSO said they can see my number in their end, so hopefully is something that can be fixed soon.Likely have to wait for backend to complete porting.