MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

Slavor

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
770
Reaction score
46
no refund for mvnos.
That’s unfortunate, but the strange thing is I was charged 15cents after i ported out. I’m billed around the middle of the month, so I thought maybe the 15 cents was them adjusting first before refunding me.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,402
Reaction score
18,594
That’s unfortunate, but the strange thing is I was charged 15cents after i ported out. I’m billed around the middle of the month, so I thought maybe the 15 cents was them adjusting first before refunding me.
did they indicate what's the 15 cents for? that is weird
 

john.doe1985

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
You can go through customer support
I can never find a way to talk to CSO. Always have to go through their ridiculous text based app. Is there a phone number to call their CSO

also the 4g coverage of MR is getting worse each day. I want to upgrade to 5g but stuck only because I like the MyRepublic talk convenience of picking calls while overseas. Is theire any other mobile network operator that provides similar service ? As MR only has it on 4g and not even on 5g. Thanks
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
I can never find a way to talk to CSO. Always have to go through their ridiculous text based app. Is there a phone number to call their CSO

also the 4g coverage of MR is getting worse each day. I want to upgrade to 5g but stuck only because I like the MyRepublic talk convenience of picking calls while overseas. Is theire any other mobile network operator that provides similar service ? As MR only has it on 4g and not even on 5g. Thanks
Perhaps try getting to them on Facebook, pretty responsive on there.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,187
That’s unfortunate, but the strange thing is I was charged 15cents after i ported out. I’m billed around the middle of the month, so I thought maybe the 15 cents was them adjusting first before refunding me.
Looks like iMessage activation (overseas SMS)
 

ishtaber

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
I transferred my number from MR to ZYM yesterday. How long does it take for the port to be completed? I mean, how long does it take for my number to be released from MR to ZYM?
 

weeza77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
25
Thats the reason why I left even though was with them for a few years. I jumped to eight $18 plan since paying around the same amount.
 

Apex

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
250
Same here. Their plan as MVMO is out of sync with others, such as Singtel GOMO, which is offering free roaming. The six-month roaming option really doesn’t impress customers at all. I’m porting over to GOMO or ZYM this month (November) before the next billing cycle.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,187
Anyone not able to receive SMS OTP from apps using Google to send these SMS? As in the SMS header is GApps, when you see it on other networks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top