kitsura
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2002
- Messages
- 11,842
- Reaction score
- 4,089
I just travel there short-term since I have a Chinese business partner invite me there so I can apply VISA. Chinese PR is impossible to obtain.How do you get PR in China?

I just travel there short-term since I have a Chinese business partner invite me there so I can apply VISA. Chinese PR is impossible to obtain.How do you get PR in China?
Bro, with buses and autogates available, from the time I reach woodlands checkpoint cross past ciq customs not even 30mins. You wanna drive in, go ahead and be stuck. So easy to move around without car in jb, especially when got grab.Let's put it this way, how many hours of jams do you want to endure to go to JB? Your time is free? A flight ticket to Chiang Mai is around $200. Pretty sure the depreciation of MYR100k in a 1 year would be more than $200.
think they are doing reasonably well. both s pass while hubby is in renovation. helped them move some stuff downstairs when they moved out...hubby drove in a vellfire/alphard in addition to their company van they had been using since the lockdown in sg. he kpkb season parking $90+ lolGood choices of properties, exactly like mine LOL
as far as i know, a significant chunk of people from jb has moved back and choose to do daily commute due to the surge in rental. those in other states no choice pay the heightened rent to remain in singapore.If everyone does the same, sooner or later the price will run rampant again, especially so with strong SGD
Is in the million already including ex MY …My SIL told me 3 units owned by sporeans at BI were were sold to Msians (working in Spore) Price above rm750k. Who says Jhk no spending power? You know how many hundred thousands of Msians are working in Spore?
My sil told me Msians owning two landed properties is quite common. Esp those working in SporeYup, my ex tenants from jb moved back. Rental they pay me now used to finance the second property. First property in Mt Austin. Second is the under construction space residency opp ksl. Rm500k plus for a 2br unit.
Is in the million already including ex MY …
I m referring to the no of my working in sg.,,If corner terrace possible. But they were int terrace.
yeah i think this retirement plan that many has in mind, in the end, has to realistically factor in the medical requirement when one is old. Unless the location could accept you and has the medical amenetiesAbove 50, single, have a hdb rented outNot rich
, but I have insurance with rider for Ward A1. So if i need serious treatments, i will come back sg.
It's not surprising since they can buy at lower value.My sil told me Msians owning two landed properties is quite common. Esp those working in Spore
Yes that's why when I go alone to do banking I take the train and grab inside.Bro, with buses and autogates available, from the time I reach woodlands checkpoint cross past ciq customs not even 30mins. You wanna drive in, go ahead and be stuck. So easy to move around without car in jb, especially when got grab.
I m referring to the no of my working in sg.,,
including the ex MY, it is in the millions and is overwhelmingly more than true blue sg…
Going at this rate, Sg will b in the minority…
My sis in law an ex My, my late sil also ex MY, 2 nieces’ hubbies are MY, both nieces mil ex MY etc
There will be a point of time SG government will change policy to help SG landlord if they received enough complain to keep their votes. SG policy to only allow Malaysians to work in SG unless they stay in SGIf I am tenant, I will dumb your rental away. Even hotel stay also affordable
Full of options and choices around and increasingly as more buildings and housing up
Check out Agoda, Trivago, Airbnb, Google Map so many put up for rental and price is so sweet![]()
This can also help SG gov and SG country to generate more money in the future also. Those dream of RTS to huat big can keep on dreaming. SG gov end game will help back Singaporean. They know the ones who will fight for SG and save SG are Singaporeans.There will be a point of time SG government will change policy to help SG landlord if they received enough complain to keep their votes. SG policy to only allow Malaysians to work in SG unless they stay in SG![]()
But my main reason even if i can have 100% capital appreciation (impossible) in 5 years is that MYR is controlled currency. So you can't freely sell and move your money elsewhere. You are stuck in MY and their constantly depreciating currency.
U didn't do the manual registration at all? Did it once since it started and all the way no problem using egatesAnyone here been using the egate to go jb? I tried but got error then ask me to use the manual counter. Is it must register fingers print 1st?
Where do I do the manual registration? Is it near the egate?how long it will take?U didn't do the manual registration at all? Did it once since it started and all the way no problem using egates
Very difficult to get PR for chinese in MY, even for Malays, it is not easy.anyone here who is malaysian can help? i got a qns
if apply for residence pass valid for 5 yrs can apply for permanent resident in malaysia?
residence pass can buy malaysia property below 1M or landed?