New forum: Bugs reporting list!

lowsesbbfa

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
64,295
Reaction score
17,609
mobile and desktop website don’t remember moi preference to collapse sticky threads, after abt 5 min sticky threads will auto expand
 

euko82

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
127,373
Reaction score
17,858
Why still allow to input more characters than what is allowed?

W3662Fb.jpg



If I am not wrong, max characters to key is 148 but give error warning when click post thread
 

sonyv12002

Suspended
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
111
When I login at the latest new update forum, I got 0 in Reaction score. I need to go back which I post then get back 2 pts or so. Is Ads blocker prevent my total score? I saw some old bird also has few points like me.
 

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
32,301
Reaction score
32,836
When I login at the latest new update forum, I got 0 in Reaction score. I need to go back which I post then get back 2 pts or so. Is Ads blocker prevent my total score? I saw some old bird also has few points like me.
reaction only started with the new platform. only when ppl react to your posts then you will get a score
 

t2r3st

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2000
Messages
56,494
Reaction score
4,889
Hello, can advise how to post FB videos ah?

No matter paste what link, always have difficulty posting FB video de.
 

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
124,179
Reaction score
9,703
No button enabled in quick reply box from android firefox
 
Last edited:

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
49,026
Reaction score
18,070
Is there a bug with the Privacy option?

Went to Privacy Options and disable show online status and next save but is still showing.

Whereas other edmwer is can post with their online status disable.

Pls assist
 

Azzizz81

Suspended
Joined
May 4, 2001
Messages
49,374
Reaction score
2,288
Device: Samsung S20 FE
Browser: Firefox for Android Beta
uBlock Origin: On

I cannot enter any threads. Nothing happens when I tap on the title link other than it being selected (from white to green, I'm on dark mode). When I tap on the TS picture in the same page, there's a popup with the "Follow", "Ignore", "Start conversation" buttons. To go inside a thread, I have to press and hold the title, then open in new tab.
Same, but on Android Brave
 

iantao99

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
333
when using desktop, as advertisement change, the page scrolls up or down depending on size of advert.
This disrupts forumer reading, unless that is your intention...
 

haichijia

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
1,903
Reaction score
949
is there something wrong with the forums AI or what? In the past when one started any KYM threads, it will have many replies and posts. But now it seems whole forum is full of covid and PAP/Opposition IB bashing one another. It seems the whole paradigm shift is towards this 2 now. Where is our original EDMW? Can you all return the original EDMW to us?
 

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
33,703
Reaction score
2,865
Anyone on Firefox 90.0 experiencing intermittent display issues?

Some sort of blank boxes appearing when your mouse over thread titles or when you are typing in the reply box
Boxes appear for less than 1 sec and disappear
Position and Size of boxes appears to be random

Edit: Screenshot attached
image.png
 
Last edited:

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
49,026
Reaction score
18,070
Is there a bug with the Privacy option?

Went to Privacy Options and disable show online status and next save but is still showing.

Whereas other edmwer is can post with their online status disable.

Pls assist

Pls revert on the above, thanks
 

mocax

Honorary Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
132,944
Reaction score
11,757
Is there a bug with the Privacy option?

Went to Privacy Options and disable show online status and next save but is still showing.

Whereas other edmwer is can post with their online status disable.

Pls assist

i cannot see your profile reh... means it's working... :frown:

you can always ownself see ownself status... :o
 

DarkStarer

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
50,539
Reaction score
6,311
I have problem inserting quote when quoting someon on mobile. It just freezes at the insert quotes page.
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,719
Reaction score
10,035
No ads how to survive :(
Durex got pay subscription wor, some more I never say zero ads, just minimise the number of ads
The normal ads at the top or near the bottom of forum I am ok
What I dislike is top and bottom also have, then mobile site got another "pop up" at the most bottom.
Before forum upgrade at least I minimise liao it won't come out again. After the upgrade, everytime refresh or go to different page will come back up
 

CHI_CHI

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
185
Hi. In order to view a thread, I need to open in a new tab. Else when I just click the thread, nothing happens. Is this only for me or others have the same issue?
 

hardwriter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
39,833
Reaction score
4,777
Hi. In order to view a thread, I need to open in a new tab. Else when I just click the thread, nothing happens. Is this only for me or others have the same issue?
I am also having the same issue at the moment... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top