mgx-alander
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 98,560
- Reaction score
- 15,628
randomly my browser will tell me i need to accept cookies but after i refresh it is ok 



Having this problem but on iOS safariDevice: Samsung S20 FE
Browser: Firefox for Android Beta
uBlock Origin: On
I cannot enter any threads. Nothing happens when I tap on the title link other than it being selected (from white to green, I'm on dark mode). When I tap on the TS picture in the same page, there's a popup with the "Follow", "Ignore", "Start conversation" buttons. To go inside a thread, I have to press and hold the title, then open in new tab.
for now not yet i thinkcan someone teach my how to upload pics without having to host it under a link? Now the only option I see is upload via a URL? why cant just upload from phone / PC storage?
can someone teach my how to upload pics without having to host it under a link? Now the only option I see is upload via a URL? why cant just upload from phone / PC storage?
for now not yet i think
sorry to hijack but how do i see the "likes i have given"? old forum used to have this...
also how to see my bookmarks..
need to clear all your notificationsAlert indicator flashed each time I go back to first page.