Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
1) u dont need to create new account for each region, all u need to do now is change the region in your account under web site (not inside switch). everytime u want to load a game, it will ask you which accounts do u want to load under, i always load under my main account cause all the saved files will be there

2) https://eshop-prices.com/ can check and compare yourself. sometimes argentina/brazil/mexico depending

3) no risk, just that export set, if got anything wrong, need to ship back, unlike local set u can just send for repair in singapore. but mine is export set, no issue

4) yes u can buy kr game and play in eng version on yr switch

Thanks! So meaning to say that you can just log in on the web across various eshops, buy your games and everything will pop up in your Switch?

BTW I read somewhere that you cannot switch eshops if there is remaining credit. Is that true?

sephiroth82

Reaction score
Looking to join online family subscription. Please PM if you have slot!

Looking to join online family subscription. Please PM if you have slot!

Zeltos

Master Member
Reaction score
Go Carousel, many of them are offering family plan between $7 to $8, cheap and good!

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody can recommend thumb grips that can be used with the nkyo case? Bought some but realised the case blocked the movement of the joystick.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
https://shopee.sg/Nintendo-Switch-Pro-Controller-(3-Months-Store-Warranty)-i.82738335.7605585223

IfyCSgi.png

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got good Bluetooth transmitter for switch to recommend?

1) Got USB C connector
2) Can connect to the docking station when I dock my switch
3) Can easily purchase from online like amazon.sg/shopee etc or from stores in SG.

Nauxil

Reaction score
Looking for NSO family membership slot too. The only one on carousell asks for US location but mine Canada so no go. Anyone got slots PM me ty.

alpha29

Reaction score
If buy switch from qoo10, need to pay gst if (unit + shipping) after discount code is less than $400?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
May I know which country's eshop should I set to get the best list and price for games? TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.