Micki78
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2010
- Messages
- 3,868
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi pros, am thinking of getting a NAS and it will be my first time getting. I am a noob regarding this, I don't even know which one should I get . I am not a technical guy but I do some reading on it but still blur.
In the past, I buy many external hard disc for storage and when they get full, then I buy new one again. This led to many hardisk all over the place and direct connection to pc is mafan. Need unplug and plug etc.. So I am look at NAS cos I can centralized and via networking.
Main use for me is to backup my family video, photos etc.
Can I ask which brand should I get.. I really no idea. What should I look up for? And where should I go to get a better price ? Challenger, funan etc?
In the past, I buy many external hard disc for storage and when they get full, then I buy new one again. This led to many hardisk all over the place and direct connection to pc is mafan. Need unplug and plug etc.. So I am look at NAS cos I can centralized and via networking.
Main use for me is to backup my family video, photos etc.
Can I ask which brand should I get.. I really no idea. What should I look up for? And where should I go to get a better price ? Challenger, funan etc?
