ocbc 360 account

noobinvestor

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
how abt this? open 360 n 2 bonus+ :D

nov: 360 = 1.75%
dec: bonus+ (acct1) = 2.35%
jan: 360 = 2.75%
feb: 360 = 1.75%
mar: bonus+ (acct2) = 2.35%
apr: 360 = 2.75%
may: 360 = 1.75%
jun: bonus+ (acct1) = 2.35%

The maximum effective interest rate for the account will be 1.18% p.a. is it worth it?
 

VictorvonDoom

Master Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
3,115
Reaction score
0
Does paying road tax online using OCBC credit cards counts towards the $500 spent?

Follow up question to those with OCBC 365. Does paying road tax counts towards the $600 spent for the higher rebate? Or it does not even earn the minimum cash back rebate?

Thanks in advance!
 

wts2013

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
0
Too bad the 1.2% top up bonus promotion is ending this year.. Any news if this promotion will be renewed?

hahaha, u are right, ends Dec 31 2015, need to wait till then for OCBC to announce the new rates, so not really worthwhile for those who do not have the accounts to open now, unless u dun mind keeping the accounts for 6 mths or paying a fee and keeping your fingers crossed that they will extend the promo with better rates, u can read more on this a/c here:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/96978119-post305.html

hahaha, do your own maths lor, hahaha
 
Last edited:

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Bonus in.. Haha I wanted to cancel my account, then I realised if I wanna get the Netsfp 10% promo using my Frank cards, I have to keep the account at least until March?..

Oh man...
 

hyperbole

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
209
Bonus in.. Haha I wanted to cancel my account, then I realised if I wanna get the Netsfp 10% promo using my Frank cards, I have to keep the account at least until March?..

Oh man...

Your frank credit cards got nothing to do with your 360 account leh. Why can't you cancel the account and keep the cards first?
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Erm it requires the card to be active, not the bank account. Credit cards don't have to be linked to bank accounts

Lol really? Hmm I was under the impression that account needs to be active. But good to know, luckily I posted here. Thanks hyperbole!
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Does paying road tax online using OCBC credit cards counts towards the $500 spent?

Follow up question to those with OCBC 365. Does paying road tax counts towards the $600 spent for the higher rebate? Or it does not even earn the minimum cash back rebate?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Victor,

Road tax payments will not be counted as part of your minimum spend and are not eligible for cash rebates.

^DG
 

SCG8866T

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
998
Reaction score
1
With the much more superior BoC smart saver now out, i dont see anymore reason to use 360 or ocbc cards.

Online-BOC Shop
Dinning-ANZ Optimium
Groceries-BOC Family Rebate
Everything else-UOB One, Image, NetsFlashPay.

Good bye ocbc

Ps: My cda acct still with ocbc, thats the only reason why acct still not closed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top