Allen_C_Sharp
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2013
- Messages
- 1,710
- Reaction score
- 0
Too bad the 1.2% top up bonus promotion is ending this year.. Any news if this promotion will be renewed?
Any link for this info??

Too bad the 1.2% top up bonus promotion is ending this year.. Any news if this promotion will be renewed?
Any link for this info??
how abt this? open 360 n 2 bonus+
nov: 360 = 1.75%
dec: bonus+ (acct1) = 2.35%
jan: 360 = 2.75%
feb: 360 = 1.75%
mar: bonus+ (acct2) = 2.35%
apr: 360 = 2.75%
may: 360 = 1.75%
jun: bonus+ (acct1) = 2.35%
2nd bonus plus must be a joint account or individual can hold more than 1 account?
Thanks.
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
The maximum effective interest rate for the account will be 1.18% p.a. is it worth it?
Too bad the 1.2% top up bonus promotion is ending this year.. Any news if this promotion will be renewed?


bonus interest still not in yet?![]()
bonus interest still not in yet?![]()
Bonus in.. Haha I wanted to cancel my account, then I realised if I wanna get the Netsfp 10% promo using my Frank cards, I have to keep the account at least until March?..
Oh man...
Your frank credit cards got nothing to do with your 360 account leh. Why can't you cancel the account and keep the cards first?
The netsflashpay promo requires bank account to be active.
I can top up my frank NFP with POSB ATM card for this promo right?Erm it requires the card to be active, not the bank account. Credit cards don't have to be linked to bank accounts
Erm it requires the card to be active, not the bank account. Credit cards don't have to be linked to bank accounts
I can top up my frank NFP with POSB ATM card for this promo right?
I can top up my frank NFP with POSB ATM card for this promo right?
Does paying road tax online using OCBC credit cards counts towards the $500 spent?
Follow up question to those with OCBC 365. Does paying road tax counts towards the $600 spent for the higher rebate? Or it does not even earn the minimum cash back rebate?
Thanks in advance!