ocbc 360 account

koolkool

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
660
Reaction score
80
I am surprised ocbc 360 drop their interest rate. I thought the interest rate trend is going up due to the ongoing conflict. Haiz...
 

ahchan

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2001
Messages
464
Reaction score
91
Hi there,

Is it so that the Bonus Interest of ocbc 360 (for month of March) suppose to be credited today ? (7th working day of the month)

Anyone has got it ?

Thanks.
 

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
21,454
Reaction score
4,033
Hi there,

Is it so that the Bonus Interest of ocbc 360 (for month of March) suppose to be credited today ? (7th working day of the month)

Anyone has got it ?

Thanks.
Should be tml since got good friday
 

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
41,612
Reaction score
2,774
I miss the good old days with the interest rate at >4% just for hitting SAL/SAVE/SPEND
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,671
Reaction score
4,331
I noticed that under the 360 account, I did an UT investment and was supposedly getting dividend today.

In fact another friend of mine bought the same UT same time same amount and gotten it.

Just wondering anyone bought the Lionglobal Short Duration Bond Class A (Sgd)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top