ocbc 360 account

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
I also hoping to find the sales charge promo code for investment. Any kind soul can pm me. Thanks
 

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Greetings to all.

May someone share with me the correct way (in details) of resetting OCBC 360 account upon reaching 100k please!

Thank you very much in advance.

I think it's just give up the specific bonus for that month ah and reset down. No other way
 

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
21,424
Reaction score
4,016
Did they increase the save bonus interest by 0.25% this month till end of the year.. cause i just saw there is a limited time promotion..
 

ericcsn

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
475
Just wondering when was this promo known.. like never see anyone here sharing about it.. 😆
no new promo.
A routine banking account . Of course if you know 功夫,好.
I bought a UT Lionglobal SG dividend equity fund to give me the invest bonus on 1 Jul. There was a super bull run with the local banks that benefited STI and today the UT is already $1.2k gain even after the 0.88% fee.
 

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
21,424
Reaction score
4,016
no new promo.
A routine banking account . Of course if you know 功夫,好.
I bought a UT Lionglobal SG dividend equity fund to give me the invest bonus on 1 Jul. There was a super bull run with the local banks that benefited STI and today the UT is already $1.2k gain even after the 0.88% fee.
Increase your average daily balance by at least S$500 monthly.

LIMITED-TIME
EIR
0.40%
-->
0.65%

1For maximum EIR illustration purposes for your first S$100,000:
Salary + Save: You will earn a maximum EIR of 1.70% -->1.95% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend: You will earn a maximum EIR of 1.95% --> 2.20% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend + Insure / Invest: You will earn a maximum EIR of 3.20% --> 3.45% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend + Insure + Invest: You will earn a maximum EIR of 4.45% --> 4.70% a year.

Your maximum EIR shown here is for a limited time only from 1 August to 31 December 2026
 

demoforce1

Master Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
217
Increase your average daily balance by at least S$500 monthly.

LIMITED-TIME
EIR
0.40%
-->
0.65%

1For maximum EIR illustration purposes for your first S$100,000:
Salary + Save: You will earn a maximum EIR of 1.70% -->1.95% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend: You will earn a maximum EIR of 1.95% --> 2.20% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend + Insure / Invest: You will earn a maximum EIR of 3.20% --> 3.45% a year.
Salary + Save + Spend + Insure + Invest: You will earn a maximum EIR of 4.45% --> 4.70% a year.

Your maximum EIR shown here is for a limited time only from 1 August to 31 December 2026
nice !
 

koolkool

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
659
Reaction score
80
no new promo.
A routine banking account . Of course if you know 功夫,好.
I bought a UT Lionglobal SG dividend equity fund to give me the invest bonus on 1 Jul. There was a super bull run with the local banks that benefited STI and today the UT is already $1.2k gain even after the 0.88% fee.
I got the opposite. I am staring at a loss of $200 since purchase UT middle of last month. :-(
I am selling early this month regardless.
 

koolkool

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
659
Reaction score
80
Hi did you buy the same UT or different?

I saw this last month but later on can't use already. Thanks. As my 12th month not up yet previously
I didn't buy the same. Mine is lion global all seasons (std). This was recommended by one of my friends. Shouldn't have listened to him. Hahaha....
 

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
I have hit 12 months of invest, even without promo code, I should go ahead and buy new one and let 2 months of interests cover my fees?
 

koolkool

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
659
Reaction score
80
I have hit 12 months of invest, even without promo code, I should go ahead and buy new one and let 2 months of interests cover my fees?
This you need to decide for yourself based on the amount you have in the 360 account. Generally, if you have close to the optimal amount in 360 account, I will say pretty much worth the action. For me, I try to buy and sell so that the loss is minimised. If you choose a conservative UT, you can minimise the loss so overall over 12 months, you still gain from the action. I just sold off my UT to clock in the 12 months invest bonus. My loss is around $120++. Net gain is around $1000 over 12 months. Why not, for an opportunity cost of $20k over 3 weeks? I have used this method for Maybank Saveup and Wealth First. Bonus savers is the one that you need to keep for the whole period. The choice has to be very conversative and aim is to preserve the amount invested. Multiplier just to $100 RSP to clock extra invest category. After you have gone through this phase of thinking, then clocking the investment bonus interest will not feel so daunting. Main idea is not to mix your real investment with clocking bonus interest.
 
Last edited:

ericcsn

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
475
Bonuses are in 646 am:
Invest bonus $106.16
Save bonus $33.97
Spend bonus $21.23
Salary bonus $106.16
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top