ocbc 360 account

bin8lee

Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
402
Reaction score
0
Hi OCBC Bank,

I have purchased a MaxGrowth plan last year and I will make payment next month.
Pls provide if I can enjoy (1% Insure or invest and get this bonus) for my 360 account.

Thnks
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Hi OCBC Bank,

I have purchased a MaxGrowth plan last year and I will make payment next month.
Pls provide if I can enjoy (1% Insure or invest and get this bonus) for my 360 account.

Thnks

Hi bin8lee,

The MaxGrowth Enhanced/Plus plan will be eligible for the wealth bonus if it meets the minimum qualifying amount of S$8,000 (annual premium per policy).

However, do note that only new financial products purchased from 1 May 2015 will qualify for this bonus.

^Dione
 

bin8lee

Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
402
Reaction score
0
Hi bin8lee,

The MaxGrowth Enhanced/Plus plan will be eligible for the wealth bonus if it meets the minimum qualifying amount of S$8,000 (annual premium per policy).

However, do note that only new financial products purchased from 1 May 2015 will qualify for this bonus.

^Dione

Ok, thanks.
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Hi OCBC

This is regarding the 360 account.

If I start monthly GIRO payments to a biller not available in the list of billers in OCBc's internet banking, then will it still be counted eligible as one of the 3 bills to be paid to get the bonus 0.5% interest?

I will be submitting the GIRO form to my biller directly for the monthly deductions. Is this ok, or do I need to submit a copy at your branch too?

Thanks in advance.

Hi keep_rolling,

As long as it is a GIRO arrangement deducted from your 360 account, it will count towards the bonus 0.5% interest.

You will only need to submit one copy to the billing organisation. However, do note that GIRO arrangements will typically take 1 month to process.

^Dione
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
Hi OCBC,

How do I withdraw money from my 360 account via ATM and can I apply for cheque book ? Is it free?
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Hi OCBC,

How do I withdraw money from my 360 account via ATM and can I apply for cheque book ? Is it free?

Hi mummy 1234,

You can apply for a cheque book by calling our contact centre at 1800 363 3333 or by sending an email through Internet banking. Do note that there will be a charge of $10 for the cheque book.

May we check if you are looking at withdrawing cash from the ATM with your credit card or 360 account ATM card?

^Dione
 

mummy1234

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
17,103
Reaction score
31
Hi mummy 1234,

You can apply for a cheque book by calling our contact centre at 1800 363 3333 or by sending an email through Internet banking. Do note that there will be a charge of $10 for the cheque book.

May we check if you are looking at withdrawing cash from the ATM with your credit card or 360 account ATM card?

^Dione

Hi Dione,

I was not given a 360 account ATM card but have a normal OCBC ATM card and the 365 credit card. Can I use them to withdraw cash from my 360 account?
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Hi Dione,

I was not given a 360 account ATM card but have a normal OCBC ATM card and the 365 credit card. Can I use them to withdraw cash from my 360 account?

Hi mummy1234,

If your ATM card is linked to your 360 account, you will be able to withdraw cash with it.

To link your card to the account, you can do so via the ATM.

1. Insert ATM / Credit Card & Enter 6-digit PIN number
2. Select "More Services"
3. Select "More Services"
4. Select "More Services"
5. Select "Change A/c Link to Card"
6. See options:
o Add Account to your Card (Enter A/c no. to be tagged to Card)
o Remove Account from your Card (Select A/c no. to be Removed from Card)
o Change your Fastcash Account (Select Fastcash A/c)
7. Confirm request

Alternatively, you can call in to our contact centre at 1800 363 3333.

^Dione
 

more3cm

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
39
Value date

Aiya today Sunday... FAST into OCBC360 but value date is monday....
 

saysuzu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
27,562
Reaction score
2
my trading account need like 3 weeks to open sia, very long

and yes, i open through ocbc
 

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
15,978
Reaction score
930
opened a 360 account only to find out that company do not credit salary to OCBC :( is there anyway to work around to get that 1%?
 

Calander

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
11
opened a 360 account only to find out that company do not credit salary to OCBC :( is there anyway to work around to get that 1%?

doubt so. the only ways are either to get your company to perform the credit or change your job.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top