maybe he just wanted something to amass the 500 spending.Frank is such a shitty credit card. Why would you want it?
Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

maybe he just wanted something to amass the 500 spending.Frank is such a shitty credit card. Why would you want it?
Frank is such a shitty credit card. Why would you want it?
Hi OCBC, recently I applied for the Frank credit card after opening my 360 account . Then came a letter a week later telling me my application got rejected. What could be the possible reasons?
I just started work this year and worked for around 11 months to the point of application.
Maybe they are not taking in new applicants liao haha. After all the measures to get rid of us, it could be that they plan to phase it out.
if they wanted to discontinue the card they would just discontinue it. they wouldn't spend money doing useless market research and paying people to do surveys, launch more campaigns to convince you that it's actually a better card now.
lol, think the survey is just something they do as an excuse to nerf the card.
Ya trying to make us choose between shiit and shittier versions
Hi OCBC, Just want to check why does the paylite service not available?
any other cards from other banks to recommend? I've been thinking of switching too.Ocbc360 account can close for good liao. I only have ocbc acct now for my baby cda bonus. 2% interest and 3% cashback. 360 left min $3000 stuck there. All their cards are crappy now not worth our time. My view.
any other cards from other banks to recommend? I've been thinking of switching too.
Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT
Ocbc360 account can close for good liao. I only have ocbc acct now for my baby cda bonus. 2% interest and 3% cashback. 360 left min $3000 stuck there. All their cards are crappy now not worth our time. My view.
BOC shop card. SCB SingPost card
Hi, if I do a FAST transfer on 2 Jan 2016 (sat), will the value date be on Saturday (2 Jan 16) or Monday (4 Jan 16)? Since 1st Jan is public holiday, when would be a good time to maximize the interest for incremental balances?
Regards.
So, the only date which I can transfer funds and have it reflected on the same day would be on 31 Dec? Since 1,2,3 are PH and weekends?