OCBC Titanium Mastercard

vagtky26

Reaction score
10x rewards

hi

I just got my card last month.
I have made spend of about $2058 (of which i believe all are elegible spend for 10x $OCBC).

However, I have only received 2052 + 1812 (adjusted).

May I know where i have calculated wrongly?

tks

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi

I have made spend of about $2058 (of which i believe all are elegible spend for 10x $OCBC).

tks

bonus points appear in the following month after the month of spend. so bonus for spending from 1 march onwards only in next month bill. Spending in Feb could come in as late as 31 march

Skyline34_

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, i am looking to buy an apple watch LTE from Lazada singapore; do I have to call the OCBC hotline post-purchase to mention that it is an electronic purchase (and hence qualifies for the 10X bonus) or it will automatically recognize that it is an eligible electronics purchase ?

Thank u :)

jjjccc

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I have bought clothings online at ezbuy and it is under the category that OCBC advertised and yet I did not receive the extra 9x OCBC$.I think it is very unfair. Could you kindly assist me on this matter?

Thank you.

Previously, I have sent a secured message through ibanking to OCBC and the following is the reply.

"You have made two payments of S$282.07 on 26 January 2018 and S$54.10
on 29 January 2018 to EZBUY SG-EC.

This merchant has classified their business as Computer
Network/Information Services and is not eligible for bonus OCBC$.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email us or call us
at 1800 363 3333 (+65 6363 3333 if overseas).

Thank you for banking with us. We look forward to serving you again."

OCBC Bank

Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW
Reaction score
hi

tks

Hi vagtky26,

For transactions that are posted in February, the bonus OCBC$ will be credited by the end of March.

Should you not receive the additional OCBC$ by end March, do drop us a PM.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
hi, i am looking to buy an apple watch LTE from Lazada singapore; do I have to call the OCBC hotline post-purchase to mention that it is an electronic purchase (and hence qualifies for the 10X bonus) or it will automatically recognize that it is an eligible electronics purchase ?

Thank u :)

Hi Skyline34_,

Your purchase will automatically be awarded the additional OCBC$.

^DG

vince123123

Reaction score
We all know what the TnCs say, the problem is "cardmember" can read as per card or per person. Best to just say "per person" if that's the intention, or "per card".

Hi vince 123123, talan_z, AMD_FREAK,

Thank you all for participating in our promotion.

The $10 gift is limited to 1 per cardmember as per our terms and conditions.

We note all your feedback on this and have shared them with the relevant department.

^WX

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I have bought clothings online at ezbuy and it is under the category that OCBC advertised and yet I did not receive the extra 9x OCBC$.I think it is very unfair. Could you kindly assist me on this matter?

Thank you.

Previously, I have sent a secured message through ibanking to OCBC and the following is the reply.

"You have made two payments of S$282.07 on 26 January 2018 and S$54.10
on 29 January 2018 to EZBUY SG-EC.

This merchant has classified their business as Computer
Network/Information Services and is not eligible for bonus OCBC$.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email us or call us
at 1800 363 3333 (+65 6363 3333 if overseas).

Thank you for banking with us. We look forward to serving you again."

Hi jjjccc,

Please drop us a PM with your contact details. We will arrange for a call to you to assist on this matter.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
hi. will purchases made at it fair be awarded 10x?

Hi starstruck123,

Thank you for this question.

Do allow us to share that electronics and gadgets transactions will be given 10X OCBC$.

However, this is dependent on how the merchants classify themselves, whether it be at the IT show or at the merchants’ brick-and-mortar shop itself. If the merchants have classified themselves under the relevant electronics and gadgets categories, your purchases will automatically be awarded 10X OCBC$

^WX

Skyline34_

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, another question if u don't mind: I am also looking to buy the Razer Nommo PC speakers from Qoo10.sg -- same thing, how do I ensure it gets the 10X ocbc$ , is it auto or do I have to call OCBC post-purchase ?

Thank you!

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, another question if u don't mind: I am also looking to buy the Razer Nommo PC speakers from Qoo10.sg -- same thing, how do I ensure it gets the 10X ocbc$ , is it auto or do I have to call OCBC post-purchase ?

Thank you!

Hi Skyline34_ ,

This transaction should be automatically given.

If not, please PM us and we'll help to look into it.

^WX

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Anybody received SMS from OCBC that for 3 transaction made by OCBC Titanium Mastercards from 5-30 March will be rewarded 2500 OCBC$(1000miles)

Unaccidentally i deleted the SMS,i need to see the link given on the SMS for t&c

Can you kindly give me the link ?

linusz

Reaction score
Anybody received SMS from OCBC that for 3 transaction made by OCBC Titanium Mastercards from 5-30 March will be rewarded 2500 OCBC$(1000miles)

Unaccidentally i deleted the SMS,i need to see the link given on the SMS for t&c

Can you kindly give me the link ?

<ADV> OCBC Titanium Rewards: Want to earn 10 OCBC$ (worth 4 Miles) for every dollar spent on dining? Just charge any 3 transactions to your card. Till 31 March 2018. Visit bit.ly/2CM0scH for details and T&Cs. Questions? Call 1800 363 3333. To unsubscribe, SMS unsub to 76062.

Got what difference from the usual 10x for mobile payments

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
<ADV> OCBC Titanium Rewards: Want to earn 10 OCBC$ (worth 4 Miles) for every dollar spent on dining? Just charge any 3 transactions to your card. Till 31 March 2018. Visit bit.ly/2CM0scH for details and T&Cs. Questions? Call 1800 363 3333. To unsubscribe, SMS unsub to 76062.

guess not included in the yearly 120k limit? but only invited people. disappointing.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score

u don't need mobile payment to earn the 10x. thats quite a big difference esp at establishments that do not accept paywave or where the payment limit for contactless txns is capped at $100

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Not this one,

This is the one i received but lost SMS (i found the PDF file)

Terms and Conditions governing the OCBC Titanium Rewards 2,500 OCBC$ (worth 1,000 Miles) Campaign (“Promotion”) from 5 to 31 March 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
1. To qualify (“Qualified Cardmembers”):
(i) You must be a person holding an OCBC Titanium Rewards Card who has received an electronic direct mail (EDM) or SMS from Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC Bank”), inviting you to participate in this Promotion.
(ii) You must make 3 valid transactions with your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card during the Promotion Period. “Valid transactions” means all retail transactions (whether online or offline) made with your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card during the Promotion Period, but excludes payments relating to annual card fees, Cash-On-Instalment IPP, extended payment plan, income tax payment, bill payments made via Internet Banking, bill payments made via AXS, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, cash advances, balance transfers and other fees and charges incurred on the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card.
(iii) The invitation to participate in this Promotion is not transferrable.
2. Earn 2,500 OCBC$ (“Bonus OCBC$”) when you make at least 3 valid transactions with your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card during the Promotion Period.
3. Bonus OCBC$ will be credited to the Qualified Cardmembers’ OCBC Titanium Rewards Card account by 30 April 2018.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Understand the TR card need to spend 10k a year to get auto annual fee waiver. Since the first two years is free, does it means I just need to clock 20k of spending any point of time during the 2 years? Or must be exactly 10k a year?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone shopped at SLR Revolution for cameras and lenses before, and have obtained 10X rewards points?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.