[Official]: Changi Mobile

Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
7,182
Reaction score
2,052
IMG-20210701-164743.jpg

IMG-20210701-165439.jpg

home_reasons(01).f8c0a06f.jpg


home_02(3).37b450a6.png



https://changimobile.com/


let's say my hp is only up to android 6, so i can't download the ChangiMobile app...........can i arrange for payment using the website ?

also, the (1-month or monthly ? ) mobile data rollover (for the $8/mth plan) will end on 31 Dec 21.......or i must register my account before 31 Dec 21 and the mobile data rollover will continue in 2022 ?
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
As with gapboy, I also successfully ported over to Vivifi already since this morning.
 

11.11.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
12,149
Reaction score
36,374
ported to CM 5 days ago got 2 scam calls.....scammers on holidays?????
 

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,887
Reaction score
4,897
I need to on my airplane mode to reset the network quite frequently, anyone facing the same issue.
Yep. Quite normal for me. It still happens frequently enough to be a bother, especially when Singtel/StarHub/TPG do not require this toggling at all.

Once is once too many, but CM/circles (ie, M1 network) for me now is about 3-5 times a day minimum, on a good day.

It doesn't matter which phone - dad's new A52s 5G still shows this problem on a 4G SIM - he used a Pixel 4a last year.
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
I received scammer call on both Christmas Day and even down to the last day before I ported out of Changi Mobile.

I reckon the scammer wanted to give me Christmas wishes as well as a "Sad to see you go" call.
 

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,887
Reaction score
4,897
My cycle starts on the 2nd of the month, so my line renewed on 2nd Jan, although billing happened end-Dec as per their policies. Was surprised to observe that I still had "Rollover data" in the app. Am not sure if it'll continue to be there in Feb.

Anyone else still having "Rollover data" even with a renewal in Jan?
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
So anyone else ported out of Changi Mobile due to scammer call harassment, too?
 

Dorkable

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
1,806
Reaction score
441
Agreed. Hope the worst will be gone for you.

Personal data protection in SG feels like a joke and a lip service
It has been 10 days since I ported out of Changi Mobile over to Vivifi. My LAST scammer call was on my LAST day with Changi Mobile. I dunno how much more obvious it is, that they are the ones responsible for compromising our numbers to the scammer ring.
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
It has been 10 days since I ported out of Changi Mobile over to Vivifi. My LAST scammer call was on my LAST day with Changi Mobile. I dunno how much more obvious it is, that they are the ones responsible for compromising our numbers to the scammer ring.
Honestly speaking, I've not received any spam calls from 27 Dec onwards.
Literally, zero.

And I'm using Circles.Life + TPG + StarHub.

During the hike of all these saga, I'm receiving at least 5 spam calls everyday for most days, and it was the same 3 operators. I've not ported out or do anything.

I would say it's a coincidence, or that network operators have been forced to filter out the calls more aggressively from 1 Jan 2022.

We really have to see.
 

formula

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
9,538
Reaction score
4,361
If I apply this changi mobile, does the bill reflect in my M1 bill together?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top